How to anal stretch without toys

ma****

Posted

I only have a normal size buttplug, but I want to start stretching myself for pegging and fisting. Right now I can’t afford a dildo (if someone wants to pitch in, well, I’d do a lot for that), but want to work on getting myself bigger.

How should I approach this?

Posted
Good luck with the decreased anal tone and fecal incontinence in your older age. The sphincter is meant to be right for a reason.
LitSwitch
Posted
15 minutes ago, l0ud_Minority said:
Good luck with the decreased anal tone and fecal incontinence in your older age. The sphincter is meant to be right for a reason.

If done correctly this can be avoided. You can leave your ignorant comment elsewhere

Posted
22 minutes ago, l0ud_Minority said:

A major component of this app, and community, is an open mind and acceptance(or tolerance) of everyone's fetishes. I'm not into many things others are into, but that's their thing and they're here for the safe space this place affords

Posted
25 minutes ago, l0ud_Minority said:

Don’t be a dick, if it’s not your thing just move along.

Posted
Ok… while I think the manner of delivery leaves a lot to be desired… I don’t think it’s invalid… maybe not educated but not invalid. Let’s be honest not much in kink is without risk. We should be aware of those risks. Now while OP wasn’t particularly opening up (pun ignored) extreme gaping problems, if taken to extremes it can lead to issues you might need to consider, such as adult diapers in some people I have known. So whilst I think the initial response might have been I’ll considered and brash that doesn’t mean we shouldn’t take a moment to consider potential implications. “Soapbox descended”
Posted
4 minutes ago, DeviantInside said:
Ok… while I think the manner of delivery leaves a lot to be desired… I don’t think it’s invalid… maybe not educated but not invalid. Let’s be honest not much in kink is without risk. We should be aware of those risks. Now while OP wasn’t particularly opening up (pun ignored) extreme gaping problems, if taken to extremes it can lead to issues you might need to consider, such as adult diapers in some people I have known. So whilst I think the initial response might have been I’ll considered and brash that doesn’t mean we shouldn’t take a moment to consider potential implications. “Soapbox descended”

No one said it was risk free? If they had worded it like you then there wouldn’t be backlash, instead they chose to be a jerk and won stupid prizes.
You are right anal expansion taken to extremes can have damaging effects on the body but OP was looking to learn more about to stretch without toys, not become the biggest size king

Posted
What’s the saying? Anything is a dildo if you’re brave enough.
Posted
7 minutes ago, jaderider said:

No one said it was risk free? If they had worded it like you then there wouldn’t be backlash, instead they chose to be a jerk and won stupid prizes.
You are right anal expansion taken to extremes can have damaging effects on the body but OP was looking to learn more about to stretch without toys, not become the biggest size king

We both agree it should have been approached better. However, and ignoring that, “without toys” is an ambiguous term. Glass bottles (dangerous for vacuum and shattering), shampoo bottles (size), fisting (size and whose) etc etc etc can all be dangerous without necessarily being considered toys. And someone not knowing the dangers can easily be lead astray. And without even slightly saying that the majority is like that most of us would probably acknowledge that there are some that either would suggest things that aren’t healthy or safe either from inexperience, not caring or because they get caught up int the moment. So while as I said the initial response was… tactless at best or facile… raising awareness is not.

Posted
6 minutes ago, jwpools said:
What’s the saying? Anything is a dildo if you’re brave enough.

It is a saying… facetious and fun… point people to the gherkin in London when you say it… but not serious.

Posted
6 minutes ago, DeviantInside said:

We both agree it should have been approached better. However, and ignoring that, “without toys” is an ambiguous term. Glass bottles (dangerous for vacuum and shattering), shampoo bottles (size), fisting (size and whose) etc etc etc can all be dangerous without necessarily being considered toys. And someone not knowing the dangers can easily be lead astray. And without even slightly saying that the majority is like that most of us would probably acknowledge that there are some that either would suggest things that aren’t healthy or safe either from inexperience, not caring or because they get caught up int the moment. So while as I said the initial response was… tactless at best or facile… raising awareness is not.

I think you are just being overly generous to that person like it’s clear to me it wasn’t meant to be taken in any way but a kink shame.
To your other point yes anything going inside the anal cavity should have a flaired base, but op said they couldn’t afford a dildo because of ***. Im not entirely sure why you’re jumping to worst practices instead of just giving helpful suggestions

Posted
Butt 😉 to get back to your original inquiry, silicon toys are cheaper than ever, you can find a medium soft toy that tapers for less than $20, but you need to approach such things in stages, and by no means do I think you should start with a hard toy 🧸
Posted
4 minutes ago, jaderider said:

I think you are just being overly generous to that person like it’s clear to me it wasn’t meant to be taken in any way but a kink shame.
To your other point yes anything going inside the anal cavity should have a flaired base, but op said they couldn’t afford a dildo because of ***. Im not entirely sure why you’re jumping to worst practices instead of just giving helpful suggestions

Oh I agree with you that the initial response was meant in a negative manner… just that that doesn’t mean there’s nothing we can take from it. I am not responsible for what other people think do or say… doesn’t mean, no matter how much I disagree, that I can’t take something from it. I also agree that people should be called out for what they do… but that also doesn’t mean there isn’t something I can take for
It too.

Posted
Just now, DeviantInside said:

Oh I agree with you that the initial response was meant in a negative manner… just that that doesn’t mean there’s nothing we can take from it. I am not responsible for what other people think do or say… doesn’t mean, no matter how much I disagree, that I can’t take something from it. I also agree that people should be called out for what they do… but that also doesn’t mean there isn’t something I can take for
It too.

But this is entirely off topic now and not what OP was asking so probably best to take it to DMs if you feel I am wrong.

Posted
You could try a cucumber but I highly recommend putting a condom over it to be on the safe side, I don't know if that's the best suggestion but it's all I could think of that comes in various thicknesses and should be too long to lose it up there.
Maybe someone with experience could jump on this suggestion with any risk factors etc
LitSwitch
Posted
Please be ever so careful with things not with a flared base.
Posted
If it doesn't have a flared base u better be putting a spoon or something through that cucumber as a handle
Posted
I have these monster size beads
Posted
4 hours ago, LitSwitch said:
Please be ever so careful with things not with a flared base.

And even with - had a sub that had a plug with a large suction type base get 💨 sucked right up inside. Almost had to go to the ER. Thankfully not. Be careful and cautious.

Posted
There is so much bad advice here.
Use only body safe sex toys. If you can't afford one save up. If you can't save up but have disposable income then there is something else you're spending the *** on.
Don't shove random household objects up there.
You can get good, safe, anal toys for as little as £15. If you cannot save up that much *** then you need to be seriously contemplating where your *** is going.
Posted
Different take on getting to the same result - find a dominant that wants to train you! Half the fun of experimenting (for me at least) is pushing new boundaries, if you were ready to take a fist then it wouldn’t be as much fun 🤩 not that I offer that in my kit bag or skill set. It’s a certain kinda person you are looking for but when you do…the *** of the unknown, with the *** & pleasure you show, will be a motivator for your dom i reckon 🍒
Posted
3 hours ago, 0mG0ddess said:

And even with - had a sub that had a plug with a large suction type base get 💨 sucked right up inside. Almost had to go to the ER. Thankfully not. Be careful and cautious.

Yikes - an unexpected fishing trip!

Posted
Go to the grocery store and get rubber reusable kitchen gloves ( tight and smooth) l, select a huge nicely shaped cucumber, then get a small jar of pure coconut oil. One stop sex shop at Wally World anytime. Throw in a 6 pack of Chips is and nobody thinks twice.