How to anal stretch without toys

ma****

Posted
Actually scary to some of the answers here! Please just look at your spendings and save £20aside and by a toy that’s SAFE and fit for purpose! I know ***s hard for everyone but our safety really should be priority and no one wants to visit A&E with some foreign item in them. Saftey should be a priority with any kink. Also buy a toy with a big flared base !
LitSwitch
Posted
Yeah a proper toy is way cheaper than having to pay for a hospital visit
Posted
Id say work your way up the vegetable isle!! But always clean your greens! You could start with a corn on the cob and work your way. Really your limitless when you look at the Marrow's and butternut squashes.
If you don't like greens since you're already there you could take the fruit isle instead, start at the bananas and you could end up at the melons. Who knows? But I'm intrigued
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Lost-Girl said:

Id say work your way up the vegetable isle!! But always clean your greens! You could start with a corn on the cob and work your way. Really your limitless when you look at the Marrow's and butternut squashes.
If you don't like greens since you're already there you could take the fruit isle instead, start at the bananas and you could end up at the melons. Who knows? But I'm intrigued

I think maybe corn on the cob may be a bit advanced as a starter for some people, unless you are talking about baby corn. 😂

Edited by neodirval