Straight vs cuckold

Yo****

Posted
When a sub is straight, but actually enjoying touching /prepping the bull
Is it a hidden bisexuality? Or is it the natural tendency to appreciate alpha men ?
And does that translate into the sub’s vanilla life ?
Nikki_Hexy
Posted
Could be something to do with ***? Hard for me to say on a personal level because i love the thrill
Posted
I think, sexuality isn’t 1 or 0. It is a spectrum between 100% and 0%
Posted
For some, I'm told it's about the *** of it. They get off on the *** of doing something they don't enjoy.
Posted
That’s like saying if a man enjoys being pegged does it make him bi? Not atall but I see where you’re coming from.

Think in this situation it’s more the *** and also total power exchange to see their partner, domme alpha etc happy. But ofcourse some may be only cracking the door open to their sexuality exploration.
Everyone’s different everyone’s unique ❤️
Posted
As other comments stated its a very wide spectrum. Im into cuckold stories and stuff but im not attracted to men on a sexual level and i also wouldn’t be comfortable engaging in a cuckold situation IRL either.
Posted
I’m a straight stag not a cuckold I don’t like being humiliated, however I don’t mind playing with the bull a little to help him get ready or even eating her while he’s fucking her maybe that makes me only 80% straight lol I truly identify as heteroflexible I am not romantically attracted to men at all.
Posted
As soon as my gf trained me to be in chastity 24/7 she encouraged me to fluff her bulls etc. Initially I was reluctant to as I was always straight and never found males attractive or considered "playing" with them, still do but it's the submission the *** of the pride to pleasure both my gf and her bulls to the best of my ability
Posted
It’s bisexual not straight anymore. That’s my opinion
Posted

you would have to ask the sub

in kink some people do stuff under the guise of kink as terms of sexual experiment, or overcoming shame, or so on.  And some don't.   

I guess for example a question no one has asked - if the bull is being fluffed by a guy, does that make him in fact bi ? Or possibly even gay since he needs a mans touch to get hard?

Posted
My Cuckold is the most Dominant man I know, has never considered touching other men until he knew it made me horny.
I personally think it’s the desire to please. But it could be case by case