I love to watch, Why though?

Em****

Posted
No but but it couldn't been the rush of knowing that what he does to you regularly could of been admiration of your Dom taking control of another knowing and feeling that kind of rush isn't uncommon for a Sub or Dom watching their partner being controlled or in control.you may also have wanted to join in and having been told to just watch may also be a part of it like holding out a candy bar to a person who loves sweets the more they are denied the more they seem to want it and the other pos. Could be you may have wanted to join but not in the sub side but to dominate her showing your Dom you can enjoy her as much But those are only a few too possibilities But the mind is so complex the fact you were getting turned on can/could mean you may want to explore this deeper but pendingcon how your Dom wants it or what your comfortable with I'd try next time the other ways of joining wether you make woman X do things to you at your command or Just you enjoying them both all being dominated So exploring this may give you the desired answers but over all and the final thing might just be your a Voyour and just enjoy watching

Oh side note you should try getting other couples involved and try watching them minus your Dom and see if it's the same feeling if you like I'd like to see where you two go from here plz let me know I always love learning new things for my own situations or others ty and good luck
helpinghand_256
Posted
Voyeurism is the word for enjoying watching others, if that's what you mean?
Posted
I mean, a cuckqueen is a thing.
Posted
Cuckqueen seems to be what comes to mind for me
Posted

it depends on what you enjoy about the experience

typically I would be cuckqueen. especially if you felt humiliated - but turned on - by watching him fuck someone else

if, however you were watching via obedience and felt that a turn on, then it could just be linked to obedience 

Posted
Super HOT !!! You are an awesome chick!!!🐥
Posted
I’ve started to like being watched by say one of my girls friends while I’m fucking her and I can look at her friend and see how turned on she’s getting by watching me fuck her friend and treat her like a filthy whore as I tell her that I’m going to take my cock out or her and fuck you the same way and watch how well you can take daddy’s fat cock
Posted
Voyeurism, perhaps? Your word for it?
Posted
It’s pretty, freaking hot though! I know I would not last long watching! I’d get wayyy too jealous/ that I’m not being pleased..I’ve always had a fantasy about watching 2 guys and getting teased and excited!!😭😭😭
Posted
So many things I de like to watch too x