Love letter from a cocksucker.

wh****

Posted

The heft of your bulge feels heavy and full against my lips. I can feel the warmth generated by the *** rushing to your cock.

You grab my head and rub yourself against me. I close my eyes and let my other senses drink you in. You push me against the couch and straddled my face, opening your legs wide.

I kiss your bulge and rub my tongue against that which I desire most, like a pet pleading for its master's attention.

You undo your buttons and your cock bounces forward hitting me on the cheek. Finally....I can devour you and take you into the abyss of my throat.

Saliva, thick and viscous fills up my mouth like a mountain spring. It helps your dick glide smoothly in and out of my orifice.

Your husky moans vibrate in my ears and you coo breathily, telling me how much you love having me on my knees and my lips wrapped around your cock. You call me your cocksucker.....your cum slut.... your suck slave.

I beam with pride and yearn to show you how much I love my place at your feet, worshipping your manhood.

At this moment, nothing else matters. Pleasuring you is my only objective and my only purpose is to be your slave. I hope this never ends.

Posted
Fuck I'm a girl and this turned me tf on 🫠
Posted
Me like mouth- a sucked cock