Wartenburg pinwheel use

Riverst-100

Riverst-100
Posted

I am looking to use a Wartenberg wheel for the first time and would welcome recommendations on how and where to use it.

This will be my first time doing sensation play, and with this lady and she will be on the St Andrews cross - again a first time for me and her.

I have other items that I will take with me, one of which will be a crop. Other items going with me are:-

Silk scarf

Silk neck-tie

Long pearl necklace

Feather

Flogger (for gentle dragging, not impact play)

Ice

And one I have made, multiple lengths of stainless steel chain (approx 12 inches long) that will be in an ice bucket before use. I am hoping the texture of the chain links will create its own sensation, especially across the nipples and breasts.

Thanks for any help and advice you can give.

R

Posted
Run the wheel over the neck, back, thighs, pretty much anywhere.
I particularly enjoy it on my breasts and back, also on lower abdomen.
Try the soles of her feet.
typhoon2
Posted
Stimulated skin - warmed by impact play - is especially sensitive. A blindfold enhances the other senses. The pinwheel is designed to roll across the surface but one can vary the strength with which one presses it or use it to poke, not roll, for variety.
Posted
Slowly run it over her nipples, not too much pressure. Inside of her thighs.. I agree with Viv...everywhere
Posted
Everywhere depending on their tolerance. I’ve had submissives who loved it rolled over their clit, back of the knees, calves etc. don’t go for just the obvious places but the key thing as always is to listen to reactions to where, how, pressure used…… don’t forget there is also the handle to utilise
Riverst-100
Posted

Thank you all for sharing your time and experience. I am so new to this as I have been whiter than vanilla up until recently so just apprehensive that I make this a pleasurable experience for her as she is a wonderful lady.

I will certainly listen to feedback from her and hopefully get the signals right.

I will try in many different places starting soft where ever I go, and also try to combine it with the other sensory tools.

I will have to be careful with the crop too as I have no experience with that either. A big learning curve for me.

My thanks again.

R

Riverst-100
Posted

Well my evening turned out to be a success as my lady friend has asked for another session.

I was hesitant to go too far with the impact play, but the sensation play went well and we spent about 1 hour 30 minutes using the various items plus some ice. The Wartenburg wheel worked well (a triple wheel) and the ice chilled chain flogger (the one I put together myself) was great at teasing the breasts, nipples, back and arms.

Thank you so much for your input as it helped a great deal.

We had an audience at various points and everyone that watched seemed to enjoy the experience.

The lady was blindfolded throughout.

My kindest regards.

Rivers

Posted
I always say try it on yourself our bodies are not that much different from women's those wheels are one of the best bang for your dollar toys you can buy and remember they were invented and designed for testing for nerve damage I find the five wheel one is really cool