A perfect day , True story

Baby-girl69

Baby-girl69
Posted

I was sitting at my computer desk doing some work . As usual I was dressed as a sissy schoolgirl , white blouse , very short red plaid skirt with knee socks and Mary Jane shoes. 

My wife came up behind me and told me to stand up. I sort of knew what was coming , 

My hands were quickly tied very tight behind my back and a red ball gag inserted and locked on with a padlock. 

She then put on a tight black hood that was laced up tight and the neck strap locked on. She led me to our room and I was told to sit on the bed where my mary Janes were removed and she put on me 5 inch high heels with locking ankle straps. 

We had a 4 foot spreader bar and I was quickly locked into that , Somehow I knew I was being punished because she had inserted the vertical bar with the 5 inch dildo , I knew what was coming , the  dildo was quckly inserted into my ass and  raised to max  Hight ,  I could not remove it from my ass , 

Now the fun started .  We had installed a ring pully from the ceiling and she threaded a rope through it  which contained a very nice noose  which was quickly tightened around my neck ,. She knew just how much to raise it up using the pully , Even in 5 inch heels I was ***d onto my toes. At this point I was totally *** as she pulled down my skirt and panties. If I was lucky this would be quick but oh no , She left me hanging there for over an hour, Teasing me but never letting me cum.  After an hour she popped the plastic bag over my head , she tied it off with a cord , We had done this many times and she knew just how long she could keep it on , usually about 2 minutes , She did this off and on for another hour. 

She left me hang for another hour and it was insane , She used the pully to almost pull me off my feet and finally let me cum , it was insane , She let me down and removed everything except the gag which she made me wear all afternoon , 

It was a glorious day.