PUBIC HAIR: SHAVE OR SAVE?

br****

Posted
Most of the time I prefer smooth. Depending on the right girl though, a small amount of whichever shape suits the person best in whatever shape.. and as long as it's well-groomed, maintained and taken care of can be quite sexy. Now there are a very very rare few that can pull off more of a fuller bush and if done in just the right way that can really turn me on, as well, despite it usually having the opposite results. Stay tuned for my other "turn ons" and "Uber turn ons" in regards to body hair on other parts and places of the body.. (again though.. like the main pubic hair answers I gave, these other areas for body hair I'm referring to now is not a universal thing for everyone. Just certain people pretty much have certain things in certain places.. even just one of these things increases how turned on I am. Now if a girl would happen to have multiple things in regards to parts of the body matching certain preferences for certain things.. having multiple is so good, I can't even put into words how hot that would be.
Posted
No shave. Let the womanhood shine!
Posted
Doesn't matter, I just put my face to it and see how wet it gets. Bush if ok for grinding. Shaved is better for eating. Either way, I'm going for it.
Posted
Trimmed unless you're expecting oral then clean shave.
MikeJay-1981
Posted
I love a clean shaven lady all day long, good for oral and good to look at
Senswitch
Posted
SAVE!!! Always...always... save.
Posted

I’m trimmed just a little bit down there.  It bush is naturally blonde- lol I always get comments on it !

Posted

For myself, I like a little hair on my balls. I much prefer a shaved p*ssy to eat though!

Posted
i shave in the shower everyday