PUBIC HAIR: SHAVE OR SAVE?

br****

Posted
Ide rather them have it maintained/trimmed and or shaved just not huge bush
Posted
I like to keep myself trimmed down below. Never been with a bush before, I guess my generation missed out on that lol. I like my partners trimmed or shaved. I always thought the landing strip look was hot though. My sub is completely hairless and I love it.
Posted
I prefer cleaned shaved for myself. I enjoy woman that are shaved clean but that's really because I like to do certain things and no hair > some hair when it come to that. I don't find big bushes on the ladies very attractive. To each their own I suppose.
Posted
I shave and use Nair every where I can reach till I get permanent removal
Posted
I used nair once and left it on too long Neediess to say my sack was very angry w me
Posted
Love being smooth myself. But I do absolutely see the appeal
Posted
1 hour ago, RavingWolf said:
I used nair once and left it on too long Neediess to say my sack was very angry w me

Omfg, I used it on my legs once, left it too long... chemical burns... several layers of my flesh were literally falling off. NEVER AGAIN.

Posted
SHAVE! I don't want potential partners munching down on pubes while devouring the lady garden!
Posted
I'm partial to em bein hairless n smooth. Waxed or lasered give best results (smoothest, hairless, longest time between treatments).
N let's b honest even if it'sa grossly huge w roast beef curtains swinging between her knees or lower and a 7inch clit we all gotta admit it's more appealing clean cut n kept up on maintenance.
Posted
I’m pretty hairy but not bushy hairy, so I keep it tame
Posted
I leave it up to the person who possesses the genitals. Shaved is alright. A bit of hair is always fair. A bush can be soft when i rub my face on it, plus it can enhance the scent - which can be a good or bad thing.
Posted
I had laser hair removal all over, just feels so much better to me!
Posted
I'm shaved. The thought of any hair disgusts me.
Posted
Mmmmmmm, love shaved and smooth. My magic tongue stays in tune and familiar on track like record lines read by needle. Funny both turn into very loud noises, lmao