br****

Posted
Women with full bush are so hot
Posted
Real ones like unshaved. Jungle >>>
Posted
Love being smooth
Posted
I prefer to be smooth unless I'm feeling lazy but it never gets too long lol so many things are just easier to deal with that way, especially as a plus sized lady
Posted
Who the hell wants hair in your teeth
Posted

I am okay with whatever I find, but I personally stay clean shaven 

Posted
Personally quite short like a 1 guard or . 5 guard on a woman waxed is awesome but between waxed and quite short maybe waxed with a small landing strip🤔
Posted
Head and eyebrows is the only hair I want to see on my girl. If I was at the living together part of a relationship I’d treat us both to laser or electrolysis to remove it permanently as long as that was something she agreed to.
Posted
I don't really care; I've eaten popcorn before. Let's take a shower, and let's go.
Posted
I shave when I can but as long as you keep it clean, idc either way
Posted
I shave or trim. Depending on how sexually active I happen to be. I've had women both enamored and confused that I do. I think its common courtesy to have the dining area cleaned 😆
Posted
I dont mind it as long as its kept and not like a jungle lol
Posted

Totally Shaved in front and my a** too.

Posted
I'm completely smooth from the neck down.
Posted
I prefer to shave, as for others i think its best to leave it up to them as long as its clean.
Posted
I like clean shaving but just as long as it's not a jungle bush from the 70s
Posted
I'm usually a smooth canvas thanks to waxing but I prefer my partner to be trimmed neat and tidy where I'm not flossing my teeth with their hair