A sub that keeps her V bald is just well groomed
Posted
I'm shaved rn but I like my partner bushy or shaved
Posted
It's better to have your wife shave you
Posted
I like mine clean shaved, I just prefer to be all silky smooth
Posted
Personally I trim and shape but it looks natural . What I prefer on a woman is whatever makes her feel the most juicy lol
But if I had a choice in the matter I like her to just go full natural. If it gets to be too much just take it down a little but yeah full blown 60s vibes for me!
Posted
I was with someone a couple years ago who loved hairy coochie and so I didn't shave. After many years of shaving I found it freeing. Every once in a while someone from that era hits me up let's me know they hope my pussy is still hairy. There are a ton of men out there that absolutely love it. It's the grown and sexy ones!
Posted
Personally prefer to shave
Posted
I've been asked to grow mine out but haven't done it yet
Posted
I'm shaved. I find that women love men clean shaven. I think no hair on any part of the ladies body besides her head
Posted

I have always been hairy chest back and down below but I'd consider saving my lower regions but I actually  think the  hairy torso looks better, I might be wrong as I have a touch of body dismorphia but it makes my muciles look better, I might upload a pic if interested 

Posted
Short and trimmed 😗 bare just doesn't feel good
Posted

I shave because what f**kin shape do I make it if its hairy???

Posted
Shave buy I'm fine with either tbh
Posted
I always say shave, but what I mean is really keeping it presentable/ clean looking. Not just wild and messy.
Posted
Trimmed.. Not bare... Definitely no bush...
Posted

I manscape, at least 89% of it. I have a happy-man trail. I honestly don't care about a woman though, she can have it 70s style super bush, or bald as f**k. I'm going to eat the hell out of it either way.