PUBIC HAIR: SHAVE OR SAVE?

br****

Posted
Just a trim is nice. I love to run my fingers thru her kitty hair
Posted
Trimmed bushes👅. Do love a shaved pussy too.
Posted
Whichever I demand or want. I will shave my partners public hair with a straight blade. Sometimes I leave a landing strip, and other times I will shave it completely. Public hair doesn't bother me, but I prefer it tidy and neat if hair is present. Untamed Bush won't prevent a fun time if that's what you're getting at.
Posted
I like to wax my partner as a part of our play
Posted
Variety is a wonderful thing!

The surprise of it with a new partner is something I get extremely turned on by. 🤫

It can be extremely sexy to be surprised with something new, but I totally support my partners decisions on how they want to groom.
Posted
I trim on the lowest setting. Mostly because I'm afraid of clean shaving.

I prefer clean shaven....I will never ask for that because well... good for Gander is also good for Goose? That's how you say that right?
Posted
I love a trimmed or hairy woman... I think it is beautiful and sexy
Posted
Me personally I keep myself low shaven or totally shaven
Posted
I have a skin condition that is worsened by shaving. But once I get that sorted out better, I'm going back to bald, baby!!
Posted
Friday at 02:29 PM, Bridgette219 said:
I've been asked to grow mine out but haven't done it yet

I'm that guy who ask that too, lol.

Posted
Friday at 04:35 AM, juicy4u612 said:
I was with someone a couple years ago who loved hairy coochie and so I didn't shave. After many years of shaving I found it freeing. Every once in a while someone from that era hits me up let's me know they hope my pussy is still hairy. There are a ton of men out there that absolutely love it. It's the grown and sexy ones!

That's me, hairy is the best

Posted
August 27, Spicy42 said:
I keep it natural and like the same! 😉

Pics or it's not true, lol. You're an amazing woman, keep that same energy. Full bush lover here

Posted
Waxed currently.
Will grow a bit only if I shape and color it. 😆