Dating Apps mentioning dynamic

Ga****

Posted
Hard to say, really. Especially as a fellow amab, we don't really get much attention on the subject
Posted
I kinda like the dating apps that don’t go so much into the labels!! You can actually get to know someone and see what they’re likes are and what their into. On tinder I say my hight and that I’m a strong well built male that like kinks, that sorta to say I’m a dom for the people that notice without actually saying it right on it. The people that pick up on it are normally submissive woman which is my target
Posted
I've hinted at it by using words like Bratty, or Booktok, I've also just outright put labels like D/s in where ifykyk.
Posted
As a male identifying human, I put "sex and kink positive" and mention "shibari" in my Hinge profile. I personally don't have ***s of being seen by any of my community, but many I've heard who might do so have those ***s.

I don't fully lead with the kink-positive inquiry, but I bring it up fairly early in as grounded a way that I can. This has been developing as I become more comfortable and empowered to ask from my heart and not from lust.

I share the sexual intimacy and expression is important to me so I'm curious what their relation to sexuality is.

I've heard from my female friends that including any sexual reference in their profiles is grounds for more weirdos reaching out. Our world does not have a healthy relationship with sex. I know I'm still doing the work to better myself here.

Hope this helps.
Posted
I put it in the swipe right if part. "If you're interested in a ltr d/s relationship.

One problem I have is that I believe so many people swipe w/o reading. I'm pretty sure guys have ghosted after going back and noticing that bit.

This is just easier.... despite the flaws. I really like writing my entire profile w/o character restrictions.
Posted
I don't know about nowadays but in the past on certain sights doms would have their name capitalized and subs lower case
Posted
Oh dear, we may be a bit too open with it...
For those who are comfortable being in the bio, we list their name, pronouns, dynamic, and relationship status (for example : Christine (She/Im) Domme - Single, Looking for Subs) -L
Posted
For me, a sexual/romantic relationship with someone who doesn't share any of my kinky interests would be very unfulfilling or impossible and I wouldn't want to get to know someone to in the end just find out that it would never work. For people like me, where the kinky stuff is that important when looking for a partner, I think that apps like this one are a great way to find someone. Here, it's easy to get an idea of what the other one is into, especially because of course here, the people are usually a bit more open minded than on traditional dating apps and it's not a weird thing to talk about kinks and fetishes.
Posted
Just put it in your bio. If it scares them away then they aren't for you. I also put "leave the vanilla to the ice cream"
Posted
I usually put "brat" or "viva la revolution" on things that are vanilla. If they know, they know.
Posted
idk why, but for some reason every person that ends up being into me, seems also to be compatible with my kinks
Posted

I've tended not to bother with most mainstream dating apps for this reason.   I usually use ones where it is clear I can list I have a kink interest and that I am married and there with knowledge/consent 

The amount of guys also who come to sites like this and claim they've had "Loads" of luck on vanilla sites, but everyone is vanilla suggests if they're totally telling the truth and not negging that - well - fish in lake vanilla and you'll get vanilla fish. 

Posted
Lots of people who are vanilla can be sexually kinky. However, they are not into proper power exchange, and they don’t understand it or want it. You can find vanilla relationships with kinky sex on dating apps easily. But not a 24/7 power dynamic.
Posted
On Dating apps I usually put one line "previously been in Cuckold relationships, would be interesting in another " many don't read the profile fully others do .
Posted
I'll add that I've noticed more woman on Hinge who are interested in sexual liberation/exploration, which can certainly mean many things but often kink/bdsm. Hinge also added "non-monogamous" in relationship status. I know these are both very different concepts, yet my point is that there seems to be enough demand in mainstream for the platform to warrent the feature update. Feeld is still gaining popularity in my area so I'm finding ways to use Hinge for my kinky expression. Ultimately, dating is full of compromise and understanding what traits of requirements vs areas that we can grow into together. Communication, awareness and the ability to self reflect are hard requirements for me both in general and in kink. So I'm leading with feeling into that and then if there's at least a curiosity and openness to kink, that is a decent bare minimum of a partner for me.
That being said, finding full alignment with true life experience will always be ideal. I'm just acknowledging that life doesn't always present that and that relationships can move energy and bring growth that I need now to bring into my future, more aligned relationships.
Posted
I include a picture that would normally be self explanatory to those who know. Some bios have a character limit and I include other things that I feel are important such as a disability i have that would be a big no for people.
Posted
I generally say something along the line "kinky if your interested in". Sometime in the bio, on Hinge in the "relationship duration section", or on dating apps that have a question / answer system, I put it in "what's the most intimate thing you can say about you" / "what's a secret you can share" something like that 😊
Posted
Idk if it's bc I'm queer so I'm just used to putting my labels and stuff on apps. Having it on your description/profile makes it easier for people who are looking. Plus it can help others who are curious so a conversation starter (:
Posted
I'm on the same level bro🤘🏻🤜🏻🤛🏻👏🏻
Posted
I definitely put that I'm solo poly on any dating profile regardless of where /type.
It's to filter out those not at all interested . I do get judgmental messages, that's OK. That's where the block feature becomes handy.
Posted
If it's not talked about before I normally start asking for things. And just take on the roll and doing submissive things.
Posted
Like this, Hi I'm Dana I'm a sub and kinda bratty. Love ya
Posted
My "traditional" profile mentions looking for someone who can practice shibari and one of the images is the San Francisco Armory building. Feeld and here are explicit in what I'm looking for.

I have found that the vast majority of people don't bother to read profiles, so I'm unsure whether it actually makes any difference, and you have to filter people out anyway!
Posted
I'm open and upfront about it. I put it in my profiles across the board so it's not hidden or anything like that. - Dragoness