Dating Apps mentioning dynamic

Ga****

Posted
Interesting reading other way of doing it. I started with "kink+" at the bottom of a profile. But as others have said not many read the whole bio. So I put it at the top now and get more frequent responses, as what kinks. Maybe 1 in 6 or those respond once I've answered.
Posted
Monday at 08:26 AM, eyemblacksheep said:

I've tended not to bother with most mainstream dating apps for this reason.   I usually use ones where it is clear I can list I have a kink interest and that I am married and there with knowledge/consent 

The amount of guys also who come to sites like this and claim they've had "Loads" of luck on vanilla sites, but everyone is vanilla suggests if they're totally telling the truth and not negging that - well - fish in lake vanilla and you'll get vanilla fish. 

Do you mind sharing what other apps you are referencing besides this one and maybe Feeld? Thanks!

Posted
3 hours ago, toukatuck said:

Do you mind sharing what other apps you are referencing besides this one and maybe Feeld? Thanks!

I was on OKCupid which was very kink/poly friendly.  

Posted
Technically, they aren't actually dating apps, unless there is ongoing dating on the regular. These sites, require you to pay to read the menu, but not sit down and eat. That requires more credits. You pay to read profiles, and try to see if someone interests you. You don't know how he feels, because they charge you constantly...alas, there is no dating. Dating is kind of plural. One date, is a date... two or more, well you know. Pay to look.
Posted
Hello, yes, my name is Michael.I am New Year.I am looking for a good honor's truthful dating site.Workshop and play games aint my issue with the dating sites.It's hard to find a royal truthful honest woman
Posted
If it's important just be upfront otherwise you might settle if it's not that important it can wait till layer
Posted
Don't be afraid to own who you are and what you want personally I would rather just put it out there and if it's not for some people oh well I feel like it will save a lot of time and energy putting in the effort just to find out that it's off
Posted
August 26, TheFinalChamber said:
Lots of people who are vanilla can be sexually kinky. However, they are not into proper power exchange, and they don’t understand it or want it. You can find vanilla relationships with kinky sex on dating apps easily. But not a 24/7 power dynamic.

This is why I took anything too obvious out my bio. I find a lot of people who basically just want control in that aspect and even call them selves a ‘dom’ but actually have no idea how to x

Posted
I have found that having a certain skill set, like studying sentence structure and scriptwriting in college, and being as honest and forthcoming about anything and everything, a certain excited group of folks are drawn into my profile. I don't lie, I already did that when I hid my true expression and identity. Methinx, that just letting it roll out, and writing it down, is easy because if you tell the truth, you don't need a great memory.
Posted
Listen everyone mean people suck and this is a freaky dating site.lets do us and Don't worry about rhem