Booking a full body waxing

Posted
I'd like to get a full body waxing but am unsure as to who might provide genital waxing (male).
Is this something that all salons provide?
I've no idea how to go about asking without intense embarrassment and actually having it done by a stranger. Perhaps it's no big deal for salons but I suspect it must be really awkward, I really don't know. Can anyone help here?
Posted
It’s not. You can ask for a fem that’s not unusual
Posted

not every place offers it - check their websites for info - some are often clear what they offer and what choice of practitioner you have 

Posted
I just Googled "male waxing Sefton" and got several hits including one that specifically states it is a male waxing studio - so maybe try doing that?
Posted
P.S. It's not at all embarrassing - I got waxed years ago at a studio that was Unisex - lady who did the waxing just chatted away completely normally to the point that I've often described the experience as being like going to the barbers just for hair further down.
Posted
I get my full body waxed all the time but a woman does it, to be honest I prefer a man to do it but my Master requests me to have a woman do it. I get it done every 3 weeks- the place where I go does it everyday! Nothing to be embarrassed about. The place where I go does Male and female. Just googled it where you live!
Posted
Ok. Google “male waxing salons in (where your from) and find a professional one with good reviews.
Don’t go for the cheap one in someone’s back room especially for your first waxing.

Honestly though it’s not as ***ful as your mind will be telling you. And after your first wax session the next lot will be much easier. The hair folicules are thinner (less ***) and your not tense so is much easier.

There’s nothing to be embarrassed about they see it daily all shapes and sizes and think nothing of it. I recommend every 3-4 weeks. I now wax my body at home and shave what I can’t do myself as I’m saving up but can’t wait to be able to justify it again
Posted
Depends on your area. My local salon is happy to do male bikini lines but not balls and buttholes.
Quite often it is a training and skill issue. If you haven't trained to wax a ballsack then you shouldn't be doing it.
Less often it's about the gender of the beautician and more about liability
Posted
Ask if people are trained in male body waxing.. Don't ask if they do it.
Posted
My local does male, full body. But there’s only one esthetician that will do the
“bro-zillian”. Call and verify before you go.
Posted
Just call and ask. They are used to getting that question all the time, and if they don’t offer that service, ask them if they know of a place that does. Chances are high that they know who’s doing what in this competitive industry.
Posted
Definitely worth getting. I have been doing the full male Brazilian for about 8 months. I just started doing shoulders down.
Posted
I’m pretty sure European wax center does I’ve seen dudes in there if there is one near you just call and ask. Good luck