Kinks that aren't for you but you see the appeal.

Pa****

Posted
I'll go first, pet play. Really does nothing for me, but the idea of being a pet and looked after is something I think most people wish for.
Dogs don't have to work, or pay tax, or worry
Posted
*** for me, love to get into it but couldn’t bring myself to humiliate someone
Posted
17 minutes ago, HEYCUTIE69XXX said:
I’m into femdon

It's ones you aren't into but see why people could be

Posted
I don't know the term, but maybe... Dehumanizing? A lot of people seem to enjoy the one-sided appeal of doing sex to a person, as if they were a "human dildo" or a "cocksleeve."

I thought it was something I'd like... Just the raw anonymity of being used. But it made me really sad instead. I like knowing that my partners are enjoying me, and I want them to know that I enjoy them. I don't need true love, but genuine desire and appreciation are a must. Maybe I'm too soft for that kind of encounter. But at least now I know. 😅
Posted
DDLG I’ve always thought it sounded like it would make one feel safe, looked after, and it would just generally be fun. Does nothing for me though.
Posted
2 hours ago, VoodooPrincess222 said:
DDLG I’ve always thought it sounded like it would make one feel safe, looked after, and it would just generally be fun. Does nothing for me though.

Yeah same. I find age play completely unsexy and not for me, but I see how the escapism appeals

Posted
2 hours ago, ElderTwunk said:
I don't know the term, but maybe... Dehumanizing? A lot of people seem to enjoy the one-sided appeal of doing sex to a person, as if they were a "human dildo" or a "cocksleeve."

I thought it was something I'd like... Just the raw anonymity of being used. But it made me really sad instead. I like knowing that my partners are enjoying me, and I want them to know that I enjoy them. I don't need true love, but genuine desire and appreciation are a must. Maybe I'm too soft for that kind of encounter. But at least now I know. 😅

Yeah I get that. I do like it and I understand why you might not.

Posted
1 minute ago, ***fullyGentle said:

Yeah same. I find age play completely unsexy and not for me, but I see how the escapism appeals

I definitely get the appeal. I miss being young, dumb, and cute. 😅 I just want someone to notice me not getting something and say, "Aww, bb!" Then give me a loving head pat. 😄 One of my best dates was when my girlfriend beat the sh*t out of a homophobe for calling me a f*g, then took me out to an arcade and won me a stuffy at the claw machine. I still have that stuffy. Means so much to me. It's a day I was worth protecting.

Posted
Cuck or watching. Not for me, but I can see how it can appeal to some.
Posted
There is little play over pet play where you are also taken care of... to answer your question anything that has to do with ass play...the partner loves it but I'm good.
Posted
Ohhh another one would be penis *** or post orgasm ***. Has me curious but unsure if I’d try it 🫣