What does it mean to be collared by a Dom/me?

Posted
On 1/10/2020 at 7:56 AM, white_rose said:

Hi @Charms, we've not chatted before. I LOVE your response. Thank you. You have all the cuteness going on here and I love how you and your Master have found your own little names and creatures to represent yourselves. 

Also think it's great that you were his sub for a year before you were collared. That really makes it much more meaningful and lasting. 

Ty sweety . I had known master 23 years before we become master an sub. I dont call him dom he prefers master. 

We were dateing I thought I'd have to hide my kink from him but then we were jokeing about stuff an it turned out he was into kink as well.

We spoke about what we both wanted as I'd actually  done  kink things he had wanted to but never fount the right person to do kink things with. His past partners were all vanila.

We told each other what we wanted an needed. Master asked for some time to think about it. He went of  read about it thought about it for a few weeks. We sat down talked  alot more for a few weeks then we agreed to what we both wanted an needed. 

Then we came up with a contract an a safety word.

Iv been serceing master 3 years this febuary 17th. 

But we wanted to make sure we were both fully committed to kink an each other before I got collard witch bis why we waited a year. commitiment is a big part of what does it mean to be collared for me. 

Posted
I've been owned for nearly two years and in that time have never worn a collar. It was something I initially thought was ,"de rigeur" for this lifestyle. In time I found it didn't need to be a physical collar as my mind and body became so controlled that it was not just a metaphysical collar I felt but also velvet hands completely wrapped around my spine. Bliss.