Am I a little?

Li****

Posted
So to start this off, I an still very new to everything about little space and all that. I've never really thought about it too much, but a lot of times I say to my family that I'm 'still a kid at heart' or something like that when I'm just being a goofy and 'childishke' I guess. But recently I've gotten really curious about it but I don't really have anyone to talk to or ask about this, especially since I'm in such a small bible belt town, and the only therapist I was able to talk to moved away last year so everything has just been bottling up.

Anyways, I have this habit where I like to chew/gnaw on stuff like a baby that's teething (even though I been had my adult teeth). I think about wearing childish clothes like pajamas like I used to when I was a little boy. I think about playing with stuffed ***s/kids toys, and I love watching kid cartoons but I act like it annoys me because I feel kinda embarrassed/ashamed to still like that stuff.

I have a baby nephew and niece who come over almost every weekend with me and my folks (I still live at home), so I put on cartoons for us to watch a lot and make 'kids meals' (Which is just things like Ramen noodles, Mac n Cheese, Sandwiches, Ice Cream, Chips, ect.), so it's kinda like I'm getting to act like a kid again I guess, but I still don't really know.

One night I got really bored, so I looked up some Little tests and took a few and every one came back saying I was a toddler little (I think that's what it was called?). But I still am not sure, so if any Little's or experienced caregivers can give me some insite I'd really appreciate it!

Puppy Boy Out 🐶💙
Craig1980
Posted
The world wide web is a great and wonderful thing I recommend heading onto Google and doing some key web searches there will no doubt be sites were you can link with ppl, buy clothes and diapers and for you never feel ashamed
Posted
I think you’ve answered your own question 😊 if someone was asking you what would your answer be.
That aside i don’t think us kinksters need to overthink what label suits us most. You enjoy what you enjoy don’t stress over finding a word to match. You might find your a little one day and more in a pet mind frame the next day etc. we are all unique afterall
Posted
Wednesday at 06:43 AM, kinkybitchsc said:
I think you’ve answered your own question 😊 if someone was asking you what would your answer be.
That aside i don’t think us kinksters need to overthink what label suits us most. You enjoy what you enjoy don’t stress over finding a word to match. You might find your a little one day and more in a pet mind frame the next day etc. we are all unique afterall

A refreshing sentiment 🙌