Massaging to orgasm!!

fl****

Posted
I have just finished the back of your body, you flip over! I get on the bed right over your body, I lean in and kiss you right on the forehead, I tell you how good of a girl you have been! I keep kissing you now on the neck and ear, then to your cheeks and chin. I start pouring more warm massage oil on your body, I rub down your arms and breasts. I then start kissing your stomach and rubbing my beard on your. You twitch and tingle from every touch, you smile and giggle as I move down your stomach. I pour more oil on your legs and feet. I finish rubbing every part of your toes and feet, move to the calf and thighs. As I’m in between your legs, staring at your beautiful little kitty. I give a nice soft blow over your pussy lips and clitoris. I start massaging above and below your pussy. I keep blowing nice and gently, I can’t stand it and I can’t stop. I lean in and give your pussy a kiss, I then lick from the bottom to the top to taste how wet you are. I start licking and kissing your left labia, then I move to the right over and over again. I then start sticking my tongue deep inside your pussy, I move it around, left right, then circles, then up and down. You’re twitching and moving, fighting the urge to reach down there with your hands to stop me. It just feels so intense but so good! Im trying so hard to keep your legs from squeezing my head and moving my mouth from where it needs to be. I move up and start kissing your clitoris, then licking it, kissing it again. I slowly start to slide my fingers inside you as you start to moan louder and louder. I then slide my hand up and open the hood cover and really start licking and sucking the clitoris until you can’t take it anymore, you push my head off you and close your legs so tight. You feel a rush of pleasure running down your body over and over and you can’t stop tingling. you orgasmed so hard! I put a sheet over your beautiful amazing body. Then lay down next to you, and wait till you let me hug you and kiss your neck.