The Deal -- Part One

GreyHog

Posted

I saw her immediately when I walked into the restaurant, 30-ish redhead. I asked her to dress slutty for me and she really delivered. She was wearing a flowing satin top split all the way to her belly button. The only thing holding her breasts out of public view was a very small, lazy tube top. Her skirt was just above the knee, showing off her sexy legs. 

I walked over to her booth, stopped and kissed her, my hand on her ass. I looked over her shoulder to see her husband, Brian, sitting quietly in the booth watching us closely. She and I sat down in the booth with me next to her across from her husband. She introduced me to Brian. I looked him in the eye and said, “Brian go get me a Blue Moon on tap” and turned to Lynn and started chatting.  He left to go get my beer. 

They had contacted me a week earlier online to set up a cuckold session where he would watch me use her very roughly. She wants me to do things to her that he is either unable or unwilling to do. He said he would get off on watching his wife being handled by a dominant male. Two days ago, Lynn met me for lunch and proposed a deal to make her life happy. I told Lynn that her offer was accepted. 

When Brian returned with my beer, Lynn and I were getting romantic. She stroked my beard and rubbed my chest like a high school girl on her first date. Occasionally, I would take her by the hair and pull her in, kissing her hard on the lips, taking her breath away. 

I turned to Brian and asked if he was ready to do his part tonight. He nodded yes. I quickly explained to him that when I asked him a question he's just to answer me verbally and always call me “Sir”. He gulped and his face turned red. Looking down he said “yes, Sir”. Lynn looked at him and smiled saying “See! I knew you would like this. I always knew this is how you should be”. 

I finished my beer and told Brian, “Go next door and get us a hotel room. Don't waste too much time because I'm going to be playing with your wife in the parking lot while we wait for your text with the room number”. Lynn looked at Brian and said, “Go! Now!”. As Brian walked away, I got up and led Lynn out the front door of the bar. 

At my car, I had her remove her tube top. I checked to see if she had panties on. I rubbed her pussy.  It was wet and dripping. I slipped my thumb into her hole as I kissed her. I could feel her quivering beneath me. I made her sit in the passenger side seat and told her to unzip my fly and take out my cock. I told her to put the head of my cock in her mouth and slowly swirl her tongue around and around while we waited on the text. She had me hard as a rock in seconds. I pulled out of her mouth and zipped myself up just as the text came from her husband. 

I drove over to the hotel and parked across the lot from the room. I told Lynn to take off her skirt and just have her long top covering part of her body. I got out of the car, walked over, and knocked on the hotel room door. Brian quickly opened it. I motioned for Lynn to come into the room. As she got out of the car I could hear Brian gasp at how naked she was. She slowly walked over to the hotel room door with three or four people in the parking lot being able to see her. She gave me a kiss, took one step into the hotel room, gave Brian a kiss and then walked in. I entered and closed the door behind me.

I told Lynn to remove the last piece of clothing she had on along with her shoes and she quickly complied. I looked at Brian and told him to strip. He looked at his wife and she yelled “Hurry up!” Brian quickly stripped showing off a 35-year-old 5'9 200 lb dad bod. small cock probably 3 in maybe four slightly hidden under a bit of a belly. I told him to sit in the wooden chair by the bed while Lynn and I sat facing him.

Lynn tells Brian, ”I know we made a plan to have you cuckold while Daddy uses me. But, I need more. Daddy and I met two days ago and had a very nice lunch.” Brian looks shocked and keeps looking back and forth between the two of us. “I told Daddy that I wanted you to be my bitch, to do anything and everything I tell you to do no matter what. We discussed limits so there will be no permanent marks and no activities that might lead to a felony charge. Other than that there will be no limits on what I ask you to do.” Brian says, “But, what is the deal you made with him?” “The deal I made is in exchange for Daddy’s keeping you in line, I submit to him as his whore. Just as you will do anything and everything I tell you to do, I will do anything and everything Daddy tells me to do, no matter what.” I smile at Brian, “That means you're MY bitch, too. Your wife will be my whore, to use any way I choose. Anytime, anywhere, anything and anyone. The same applies to you.”

Lynn says, “You have two choices: First choice: You can accept me as your Queen and him as your Daddy. You will comply with any and all instructions from us and be submissive to both of us at all times. You will be a part of my life only as my submissive little bitch. You will also be subject to any and all activities that Daddy requires.”

“Second choice: Don’t accept this situation and be marginalized, left on your own with very minimal communication or contact with me. I will still be Daddy’s whore and he will be in my life.”

Brian looked in shock processing all the information he had just received, looking around nervously. Quietly, he said, “I want to be your bitch.” I said “From now on, she is your Queen and I am your Daddy and you will refer to us as such at all times, public or private.” Brian replied, “Yes, Daddy.”

I reached around Lynn and started playing with her nipples making her squirm. Once they were hard I took them between my thumb and fingers and pulled them from her body. She moaned and laid her head on my shoulder. I continued to massage her tits and pull on the nipples while her husband watched all our movements. I took her tits in both hands and squeezed them very hard, making her whimper. 

I reached my hand down between her legs and started rubbing her clit. Her moans got louder and I could feel her breathing heavily. I told Brian to get on his knees in the middle of the floor. He quickly complied. I told Lynn to stand in front of him with her ass in his face and bend over as far as she could. I had her spread her legs a little bit giving Brian a full close-up view of her wet pussy. I reached over and pushed his head forward and told him to eat. I said “Get used to it. You're going to be eating a lot of pussy from now on because your cock isn’t getting anywhere near her.” 

Brian started licking her, working his face up and down her slit. I walked around in front and took her by the hair, rubbing her face on my crotch. I unzipped and pulled out my cock. Squeezing her jaw open, I stuffed my 7” in her throat making her gag. Lynn moaned and gulped, quivering from her husband’s tongue pleasuring her wet pussy.

I moved Lynn over to the bed, on her back spread wide open. “Bitch, get up here and lick your Queen’s hole.” He quickly moved up and obeyed. I started kissing her, my hand slowly working its way around her neck. I tightened my grip, cutting off her air, and she shuddered. Her hands moved up to try to move my arm, begging for air and for mercy.

When I released her throat, Lynn gasped in fresh air and came on her husband’s face. I laid down next to her and cuddled her close. I told my Bitch to stop what he was doing and pay attention.

“Bitch, I will give you a simple way out, if you would like. I only want you to submit to me totally, if it is your choice, one hundred percent. If you don’t want to be our Bitch, just go over and sit in the chair, waiting for us to finish. She will decide how much attention you get and she will still be my whore, everyday and anywhere.”

“But, if you accept your role as our bitch, just say ‘Thank you, Daddy’ and start licking my balls.” I laid back and parted my thighs, giving him room.

After a few moments, Brian bowed his head, “Thank you, Daddy”, and moved between my thighs. I felt his tongue licking up and down, caressing my balls.

“Time for my Whore to swallow Daddy’s load again.” I pushed her head down, sliding between her lips. Lynn swirled her tongue around, desperate for Daddy’s cum. After a couple of minutes, I unloaded into Lynn’s mouth. I told her to kiss her husband, deep and wet. Then I told him to lick up her spit and suck out any cum left in my cock.

I kissed my Whore and told her to get her Bitch and go home and start training him immediately. I said, “I’ll see you both soon.”

Craig1980
Posted
Wow, hell I think I would have agreed too
Posted
Holy crap I just um…. Great story