what to do

kimutu72

kimutu72
Posted

So I have fallen into the domme role ( which I totally enjoy) but have always had the curiousity about the submissive role.

I managed to meet a Dominate guy we met for coffee, at the meeting I felt awkward & alittle uncomfitable, but was willing to give it a try, then he decided that I was not fully open to the idea.

So few weeks ago we start talking again and we met up just out of the blue, he seemed very excited to see me, we had afew kisses then we decided to try again. We messaged back and forth then I went on holiday for a week.

We hardly messaged as he said I need to concentrate on my son.

I got back messaged a couple times no response.

Then I sent a video no response.

So I messaged and said if he is still interested in moving forward message me. No response.

Im taking he has lost interest again, but my question is

Does it scare Doms out there that a Domme would consider to submit?

Posted
He probably just doesn't like you
kimutu72
Posted
6 minutes ago, deleting__profile said:

He probably just doesn't like you

maybe then wouldn that come into being honest?

Posted
1 minute ago, kimutu72 said:

maybe then wouldn that come into being honest?

100% but a lot of people aren't, both men and women. He probably likes you enough to keep you on the back burner but not enough to pursue it. Plenty of people are vague and ambiguous, if it's not obvious they like you then just assume they don't

Posted
You may never know the reasons behind it - which is frustrating I know, but the beat thing you can do is move on and try not let it frustrate you too much.
I've also found that meeting people on-line can lead to the kind of behaviours you're seeing, because you can never truly get a "feel" for the person concerned - munches and clubs are less likely to have similar results (although can do obviously)
kimutu72
Posted
2 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

You may never know the reasons behind it - which is frustrating I know, but the beat thing you can do is move on and try not let it frustrate you too much.
I've also found that meeting people on-line can lead to the kind of behaviours you're seeing, because you can never truly get a "feel" for the person concerned - munches and clubs are less likely to have similar results (although can do obviously)

oh I know onwards and upwards and it is VERY frustrating. Guess Ill just have to keep looking lol

Posted
No for me it’s a massive turn on
Posted
Ps ghosters are spineless dicks
kimutu72
Posted
2 minutes ago, E-dUbBs said:

Ps ghosters are spineless dicks

I wouldn say he was spineless, maybe he just didn know what to say

kimutu72
Posted
Just now, E-dUbBs said:

Fair enough

or maybe I just see the good in everyone. One of my bad trates

Posted
Also possible (that’s what crossed my mind )
Posted
It would be huge compliment for me (for a Domme to submit to me, and I have experienced it in the past). Regardless of the dynamic, communication is key for me.

And to that Dom you mentioned – answer your messages mate. It’s only polite.
kimutu72
Posted
1 minute ago, Rev_J said:

It would be huge compliment for me (for a Domme to submit to me, and I have experienced it in the past). Regardless of the dynamic, communication is key for me.

And to that Dom you mentioned – answer your messages mate. It’s only polite.

the first time he started to blank me it made him very nervous as he had never had a domme agree to submit so it sorta blew his mind. I dnt mind being ghosted as long as I know its nothing I have done its just second thoughts, but Ill never know the truth which is fine

Posted
You're being up front saying what you want. D/S is often an evolution over time - there's no right / wrong. Enjoy your journey
Posted
44 minutes ago, kimutu72 said:

oh I know onwards and upwards and it is VERY frustrating. Guess Ill just have to keep looking lol

You had me before but left me and blocked me after we met in Stratford

Posted
“it made him very nervous as he had never had a domme agree to submit so it sorta blew his mind” What difference does it make if you’re previously Domme. You wanted to submit to him. He should’ve been hugely flattered and been considerate of your time together. But I guess you called his bluff. Best find a guy who has more confidence and is secure in himself.
Jamesm390
Posted
I find it fun, I was with a woman (a sub) but from time to time she would play the Dom, her favorite thing to do was me on my back as she was pegging me stroking me and not letting me cum,
Posted
Wish I had that chance earlier with you
Posted
So I’m a domme who very occasionally finds a man worth submitting too. Trust me it’s hard work to find 😅 do not take it to heart. His loss your gain. Gain the knowledge and he’s not worth you beating yourself over. Some men are assholes but so are some women. Good and bad in everyone
Posted

I don't think it scares guys so to speak.  

But, if for example someone is a Dominant and knows you are a Domme, who is submitting - while that may be exciting there may well be insecurities if, for example, they feel they wouldn't/couldn't submit to you or feel they would be short term if you ever wished to Dominate again.

There's ideas some guys get excited by, but then run a mile when it becomes a potential reality.

-

Mind, there are plenty of guys who believe that women are submissive and any who claims to be Domme is just roleplaying or dressing up - and these guys would be perfectly happy for a Domme to submit to them, since they would then claim it as some form of victory or scalp.

--

ultimately though, I'm sorry you thought you were going somewhere with someone who then vanished. 

kimutu72
Posted
48 minutes ago, kinkybitchsc said:

So I’m a domme who very occasionally finds a man worth submitting too. Trust me it’s hard work to find 😅 do not take it to heart. His loss your gain. Gain the knowledge and he’s not worth you beating yourself over. Some men are assholes but so are some women. Good and bad in everyone

oh I definatley agree with its very hard, but it goes the same way as finding the right sub aswel. Im sure I will find the right one eventually lol

Posted
7 minutes ago, kimutu72 said:

oh I definatley agree with its very hard, but it goes the same way as finding the right sub aswel. Im sure I will find the right one eventually lol

I’d put myself forward, but apparently I don’t meet the ‘requirements’. 😜