Past subs or Dom's

Posted

Do you find when talking to a new sub or Dom and they ask for your last experience then run away 

I don't expect to do the same with every sub I have as I know we are all different so you got to try as you never know it could be what your after  and you can forget the past 

Posted

nobody I think has really asked.  But then I'm kinda poly/open so I play with all sorts.

I was out for tea/cake with a sub on Monday who'd asked about a play session I'd had with another the day before.  

"It looks ***ful"

"Don't worry, I know you're not into that so I wouldn't do it to you"

Posted
15 hours ago, Scrumpyguy said:

Do you find when talking to a new sub or Dom and they ask for your last experience then run away 

I don't expect to do the same with every sub I have as I know we are all different so you got to try as you never know it could be what your after  and you can forget the past 

I think discretion is important when it comes to talking about your past encounters. And if a potential new sub is frightened off by the sound of what you've done in the past, it means they're not ready for it yet. Some people take a long time 'chatting' within the scene before feeling ready to let something happen. As more experienced kinksters, I think it's part of our role to help them with that. Never assume that play is going to happen, just because you've chatted and talked up a scene. 

I have talked up so many scenes with sooooo many people... all have been lovely experiences.... but a lot of them have never happened. It was just part of the process for myself or for them. 

People who expect play because they've spent time talking with you about play are the worst kind of kinksters and should be avoided. 

Posted

I'm a sub, and it's never occurred to me to ask about details of past encounters.  I suppose for me it's important to know how much experience a potential Dom has had and the types of things they're into, or not.  But the intimate details of your encounters with past subs is none of my business. 

It doesn't feel right to ask about such things.  

Bournemouthmaster2se
Posted

No, haven't really experienced that to be honest.  there is a massive lack of basic courtesy online  though.  maybe I'm just too old.