Birthday in quarantine

Posted

Just wondering how many people are having to have their birthdays in quarantine on their own. I can't even have sex on that day, my birthday is going to be on the 21st I'm going to have to spend it on my own. Sulking big time

Posted

Feel that ***. Im 50 soon. And what i would give for a nice fat strap on inside me.

Posted

Hello!   I am also on the 21st.  (Although with Her Majesty!)  and will be spending it in the basement of the house I share with my ex.

Posted

I had a birthday Bbq with the family then a video party with my friends. Was lovely! 

Posted

Had my 40th stuck in lockdown on my own, it was awful! Just saving ihe party until later in the year :-)

Posted

Mine is tomorrow. So I feel you on this one. Sucks major ass. I had plans to have a huge Mexican feast since it fell on a Taco Tuesday with a bunch of my peeps from work and drink Tequila all day.

SolomanStrange
Posted

Oh you poor baby, get a grip. you have your health, a home and the internet, I'm sure you can think outside of your box. Thinking like that would get your legs slapped round here! HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR TUESDAY. I 😉

Posted

Just remember picking up AA is considered health items as long as your using them for your ' mental health's :vibrator:

Posted

It’s my birthday tomorrow, I shall be spending it at work unfortunately.

I know I’d rather be spending it with my sub 😈

Posted

My birthday today! 

Had a lovely sexy chat with my friend online, a la loooong distance, and he reminded me he didn’t need to be in the same room with me to make my toes curl ;).

My sub in training texted to wish me a happy birthday, and dropped off some treats. 

I’m currently drinking wine, and relaxing.  Bollocks to you, COVID 19. I’m enjoying my day!

Posted

not is you can organise someone to go into quarantine at their location, and come visit you knowing their clear

Posted

Do a large video call with friends!
Happy birthday to you for that day. Xx

• 10 months later...
Posted

Yes I had mine yesterday worst feeling ever. Although my daughter came over with grandson. Was sureal first one since My mom passed away last October. So was always gonna be difficult x