A submissive approaching a Domimant?

ma****

Posted
I have reached out first to Doms with success…but I am also a very confident switch
Posted

I appreciate when somebody reaches out to express interest in me. It might be somebody I wouldn't have found otherwise, or perhaps I've seen them but decided there wasn't enough on their profile for me to gauge whether I'd be interested and so by making the first move they open the door to learning more about one another. Plus - uncomfortable truth here - there's the undeniable ego rub for even the most modest of us. I've never had a dynamic result from anybody doing it, but I've made a few friendships.

Posted
Nothing wrong with asking for some play time, always find it exciting when a sun approaches me since I am very open and leave a open ended offer to friends I have brought into the lifestyle from the vanilla world where romantic relationships didn’t work. But it’s smart to be very open if it’s okay, or romantic, etc. don’t expect them to know it’s just X and not Y.
Posted
At a real life munch 50/50 depending entirely of the vibe in conversation.
On this app 100% approach them.
We've been having an intense debate about message etiquette and normalising subs reaching out would resolve a lot of this debate
Posted
I've heard than one lives in Australia too.
Posted
submissive’s Showing interest first would be welcomed by almost all
Posted
Personally, kudos to you or any sub(s) tant does it. You would be rated VERY HIGH in my books. But don’t do it with only a “Hi” or “Hey”. Make it very special and unique, and most importantly you must reassure him/her that you’re real and genuine.
Wish there were more subs / slaves like you
Posted
I think it's great when a sub approaches a Dom first...
Posted
Honestly, I think it shows how genuine and honest they are in liking your profile. More subs should approach a dom and hopefully get a response in return
Posted
This is the only way I will interact with a potential submissive.
Posted
I’m a switch that leans very heavily to the dominant side of the kinky fence. . I receive multiple messages daily from submissives reaching out.

I say go for it!
Posted
It’s definitely ok for a sub to show interest.
Posted
Don't keep him waiting it's always a pleasure to receive the first message especially from a lovely sub
Posted
I love to be approached.
In fact, I’d like to think of myself as approachable.
Posted
49 minutes ago, OldBones said:
I love to be approached.
In fact, I’d like to think of myself as approachable.

I would appreciate… Hello

Posted
I'm pretty shy around people I don't know (so many rules of engagement, so many risks) - but quite the opposite within a BDSM context. As such, first moves made by a sub prospect are always both flattering and constructive.
Posted
Absolutely!! I can’t tell you how many Doms I have reached out to and started the conversation, even if there isn’t a connection, most will keep contact to guide you.
Posted
3 hours ago, Shannon02 said:

I would appreciate… Hello

Ah, you’re only three and a half, thousand miles away!

Posted
I personally have never been opposed to it. Showing interest as a sub is one way to open the door to communication, especially outside of apps such as this.
Posted
I’ve come to learn over time that she’s gotta choose you or it’ll never last
Posted
You should feel comfortable reaching out. YOU have to choose who you’re comfortable serving. There has to be that trust.
Posted
Your completely right! If someone views your profile they should atleast say hi. I get bored at work sometimes so I downloaded this app. I have scrolled through everyone remotely close and haven’t seen anything I would like to start. I can honestly say if you weren’t so damn far away I think we could have alit of fun.
Posted
As a slave... I'm the one who initiated things every time...