I like doing it outside.  

Posted
Bring a blanket find a path near a clearing and go at it under the stars
Posted
Wednesday at 11:27 PM, thickdick96 said:
Bring a blanket find a path near a clearing and go at it under the stars

Added to bucket list

Posted
Let's go get ice cream and go for a nice hike in a trail till we find a hidden spot off trail amd go at it for hours
Posted
A good rock out cropping and hold on tight
Posted
Im thinking more late night, mask, and running
Posted
Woods best options. Day or nights always find some places where people don't want go. But there are the best places. Same as hiking.or beach. At least once per week go alone in woods nak..d good for health 😜
Posted
I love flashing people in the woods. lol
Posted
I was picked up hitchhiking in the boonies of Tennessee, by a work van full of sweaty and filthy men...20 or so. I was scantily clad because it was 95 degrees. The driver asked me do I like men...I said yes, I do. Well, they like men too. My week following was doing laundry, dishes and being banged by a pack of marauding projectiles. It was by a lake, in some deep woods. Camping and being plowed.
Posted
Thatd be a great fall idea! That sounds like fun. It gets cold here in Milwaukee though, so do it before October if possible lol
Posted

One of my most successful kink relationships started with a first date up a tree. Really. Outdoor sex is often a bit impractical in our temperate climate, but outdoor flirtation is the bees knees.