D/s relationships

Br****

Posted
There are so many variables! Have you talked about enm or an open relationship? Was it agreed upon? Maybe talk about the expectations for it. And voice your concerns! Communication is a close second to consent in this lifestyle. If you're worried, he will understand. And hopefully a healthy conversation will spawn from it. Best of luckđź–¤
Posted
Look anything with anyone that happens for a long period of time will develop some type of relationship
Posted
Well it will grow strongerso if he is ok with it i will teach you a thing or two would he be ok with that
Posted
Thank you for all of the input and information, everyone! Turns out, my partner ended up changing his mind about being in a relationship with me altogether.
Posted
52 minutes ago, BraveLittleToaster said:
Thank you for all of the input and information, everyone! Turns out, my partner ended up changing his mind about being in a relationship with me altogether.

Well that sucks. Sorry to hear that. Chalk this up to a lesson to help build you for a better future relationship

Posted
21 hours ago, BraveLittleToaster said:

Sorry to hear that! It will get better <3

Posted
Yesterday at 01:41 AM, BraveLittleToaster said:

That sucks. Sorry about it ending like that.
I know for me, my ex proposed an open relationship.. and after that mess, I don't think they're a good idea.

Posted
Actually that's good. Better than being the 3rd wheel in a fake relationship. Time for bigger, better things! Look at it as a perfect time for regeneration and renewal. I wish you the best! Go out there and slay!
Posted
Comfort and trust are everything in a relationship. An open/poly relationship requires more trust. IMO, it can go either way. It truly depends on the hearts of the people in question. I've collaborated with people who wanted long term but couldn't commit, and those who've wanted nothing more than short term. Distance helped me in my case, though. I hope this helps even a little.
Posted
It depends on the dynamic bid the relationship. I have a person i play with and he teaches me some things and I teach him some things, but based on the type of person he is, I know we will never progress to a full relationship. A contract is needed for this to work. But he will have to be able to keep his feelings in check unless you are ok with the poly relationship.
Posted
Im in a D/s thats casual communication also it needs to be firmly stated YOU are above her in all things if YOU say it ends it ends she doesn't owner your partner you let her BORROW him be firm with your partner on this tell him if he wants to be a sub shes his teacher YOU are his mistress
Posted
Also contact if either of them violates it it ends or you can sue for financial compensation thatll keep a firm boundary
Posted
I have a long-term fwb type situationship with a dom. Emphasis on the friendship part. We're both solo poly. Friends can care for each other and be intimate. Even love things about each other. Does not mean we're in love. We both value our independence overall.