Last time spanking

sp****

Posted
On 9/2/2024 at 4:03 PM, ThaliaV said:

The day before yesterday, so Saturday. Though it was barely anything, it's been a few weeks since the last decent session. I might be a Dom but I'm also a sadomasochist and enjoy impact quite a lot. 

Och. Your words ring in my ears, my Lady.

I am a Dom myself… and I am entranced with receiving ***! The endless conundrum… my ***-receiving level is high… and that is what I expect of my subs… but sometimes… I do want to be spanked and belted and MORE…

Posted
I ve haven't been spanked much. So....I was, about 6 weeks ago by hand, and a Woodenpaddle.
It hurt alot. I reached my limit , you know.....I was ready to fight him off, and started scrambling off his knee.
We stopped.
I had a very red bottom.

How on earth do you get past that *** barrier?
Is it with regular spankings?

You see I'm still very drawn to it.
Posted
2 hours ago, CosmicAngel said:

I ve haven't been spanked much. So....I was, about 6 weeks ago by hand, and a Woodenpaddle.
It hurt alot. I reached my limit , you know.....I was ready to fight him off, and started scrambling off his knee.
We stopped.
I had a very red bottom.

How on earth do you get past that *** barrier?
Is it with regular spankings?

It’s not really about regular tawsing.
It’s all about the attitude.

Now
I’m a Dom… but I’m speaking from my own experience… apparently, I’m a good Dom/Spanker because I know how it feels being ON THE OTHER SIDE of the tawse 😇

So it’s about the PRIOR mindset

And

There’re phases

1. Warm-up, feels sexy and erotic
2. Proper spanking, when you wiggle and scream out, your Dom enjoys it, you enjoy it as well… but your suffering mounts
3. Beyond that, when the p@in is all-encompassing and you’re silent. Dom is relentless. You’re trying to diffuse the p@in… THAT IS where the real thing happens
4. Close to and up to your limit when you break down and shout a safeword

Posted

Wtf ***

Yeah the stupid blacklisting rules on this forum :(

Posted

I can see that my Lady!

To continue.

You shall try to get into a mindset PRIOR to the session, internalising the thought that IT WILL HURT A LOT.
And this is how it’s supposed to be.

Obviously, levels of tolerance will differ between individuals, but you might say to yerself: “A’right lass, THIS NIGHT I will last one minute MORE than on our previous session!”

And

To be very clear

IT IS NOT for HIS satisfaction
It is for YOURS

Because
The longer you can last
The deeper you’re getting into the subspace

Posted
3 hours ago, CosmicAngel said:

We stopped.
I had a very red bottom.

How red?.. No, that's not a puerile curiousity, that’s a practical question; uniformly rosé OR angrily vermillion with visible welt marks?..

The former is normal and even desirable; the latter is more hardcore :)

As a Dom, I strive for the former and try to avoid the latter… on my Subs. I did have heavy welts on myself though… but my level of tolerance is higher… and THAT IS how it’s supposed to be.
Just like in military command. Your Sergeant might order you to run into the firefight… but she’s supposed to be HARDER than you, and THAT IS the reason you trust her.

So… another thought… next time your partner wants to spank you hard…
Ask him… “What level of P@1n would YOU be able to tolerate?..”