Nipple Clamps

Co****

Posted

Hi......Can Nipples be too small for nipple clamps?Ā 

I ve bought some , but the clamps ( like mini pegs) sit on the tip of my nipple .

It would hurt less if my nipples were longerĀ 

šŸ˜¢

Ā 

Andyb43110
Posted
Yes. I had a gf whose nipples wouldn't take nipple clamps very well. Put em on and wasn't long they pop off
Posted
The actual clamp or pin style might be better for your smaller nipplesā€¦and try to arouse your nipples before tightening them
Posted
You might try suction pumps before trying to use nipple clamps. They can help make your nipples poke out more.
Posted
Pull on your nipples and put the clamps right behind the nipple. It works for small nipples.
Posted
Pegs, I'm assuming clothespins, have a never on the front. Have you tried putting them on sideways, so that the flat side of the peg is against your nipple?
Cheekysub247
Posted
I have this problem as I have small nipples, the only things that stay on are actual clothes pegs, other clamps dont seem to be able to grab enough nipple skin to stay on and eventually slip off. I tried suction but after 5 mins the nipple goes back to normal size x
So yes certain clamps might not work on small nipples x
Posted
Some good answers here and being the owner of little nipples myself I know what you mean CA - have found with adjusting the position, or as others have suggested, pulling the nipple out a little when applying the clamp helps.

I also have some chopstick style clamps which work a little better too.
Posted
I have small nipples too. I find the butterfly clamps work best. Us with small nipples have to endure more ***, because good luck with anything with the rubber tips
Posted
To add a variation o the suggestions for suction , you could try those ā€˜properā€™ nipple suction tubes ā€¦ the sort that lock the vacuum on after being placed . They stay on quite tenaciously once placed , and may give you some similar sensations you need from that zone , just not quite as intense as a full clamp . The second alternative are the tweezer like nipple clamps , usually with rubber tips , that have a ring that slides along the shaft to vary just how much pressure they exert at the tip . Happy to chat to direct you to what I mean if my description is unclear . .
Posted
1 hour ago, gemini_man said:
Some good answers here and being the owner of little nipples myself I know what you mean CA - have found with adjusting the position, or as others have suggested, pulling the nipple out a little when applying the clamp helps.

I also have some chopstick style clamps which work a little better too.

What are chopstick style?

Posted
5 minutes ago, going2graceland said:

I presume he means the longish wooden nipple clamps , often bamboo, with elastic bands at both end . They lie flat across the nipple rather than sticking out , but can be especially good for masochists. Similarly you can also get long ones in metal or plastic with screws at each end ā€¦ but those must have a second person to help , not really useable for solo play .

Posted
1 hour ago, going2graceland said:

They can be as Isoceles suggested...or you can get small metal ones that have a ring you move up and down them to tighten

DarkArts1066
Posted
Iā€™ve found over the years that different types of clamps suit different shapes - and sizes of nipple.
Itā€™s usually a bit of a struggle to find clamps to fit bigger nipples, but this is the first time Iā€™ve come across someone who is struggling because hers are on the smaller side.

You donā€™t mention which type youā€™ve bought, but try using them after a bath or shower, and when youā€™ve spent time massaging, playing with and pulling your breasts and nipples.

Like many parts of the human body, they swell when the *** vessels feeding them are full, and that can be increased with play. Heat -rather than cold helps too.

Clamps which you can apply around the nipple when you have them stretched out might work for you.
These are easier to apply if you have a spare pair of hands in the room..

Finally, perseverance will pay off.
It is possible to enlarge nipples through continuous playā€¦ keep trying and they will become bigger, and more elastic with time.

Have you considered using suction cups or bulbs to help increase their size ?

I hope this helps x
Posted
Hi can you us small rubber bands . . In time have you lactatemilk . All about understanding and training
Posted
Thankyou all for your helpful suggestions šŸ˜Š I have tried clothespegs and I couldn't bear it.
So tried with new ones .......it's if the very end is squeezed .
I worried about the safety of them on my little nips !!
Posted
They look like mini pegs ......with a little screw on, and joined by a chain
Posted
18 minutes ago, JDOV said:
Try some nipple suction toys and then try on your new clamps.

Seems to be a popular idea. Someone used them on me once.......and they reeally hurt.....so it put me off.
I should try with myself in Control .
Thankyou

Posted
Black series japanese nipple clamps are your go to lol. Since a lot of them are petite the clamps fit better for smaller nipples.