Mistress training 101

JayAllen

Posted

After 2 years with my Mistress we had settled into a nice routine. I am her full time slave and she pushes my limits all the time. 
One weekend Mistress took me to a kink party. My head was spinning when I saw some of the wild things that people were doing. Many things my Mistress had not tried with me. This was an exibitionist party where everything was on display. It was almost like a kinky buffet. Mistress had me sit naked at her feet and suck her toes. I love to suck her toes and she knows it so she knew it would keep me distracted for a while. I was focused on my task but I did notice that several women came and talked with Mistress. Once I glanced up and she caught me and the switch came down hard on my exposed ass. After about a half hour she called me to her and spread her legs wide a commanded me to make her cum right there in the middle of the room. I was excited to do as I was told and I said “Yes Mistress “ and I put my head under her skirt and between her legs. She squeezed her thighs clamping down on my head as I licked and sucked for all I was worth. After 5 minutes and a few swats from the switch to let me know that she wanted me to go faster or harder she came louder and longer than she ever had. She loved the attention from the room. Afterwards she ordered me to get her a gin and tonic and told me that I could only have a glass of water. I went to the bar and as I looked back I saw about 10 women surround Mistress and they were talking and laughing loudly.

The night ended and we went home. Mistress decided that I would be punished for taking my eyes off of my task and she had me lay across the bench where she could restrain me. I laid across it completely naked with no protection for my ass. She quickly bound my wrists and ankles to the restraints attached to the floor. Then she left the room which is the worst part. After 10 minutes she retuned with a wide leather belt. I shuddered a bit in anticipation of the *** that I knew would soon be coursing through my body. Mistress said I deserve 10 spanks and asked me if I agree. “Yes Mistress you always know what’s best. I agree” I quickly yelled out as I braced myself. She started by gently brushing the belt across my skin and it felt good. Next came a hard Crack across my ass. “1Mistress, may I please have another?” Again the crash came. “2 Mistress may I please have another?” Again, again , again, again, again, again and again. “9 Mistress may I please have another. She leaned in and whispered in my ear, “ good slave. You only get one more tonight so don’t ask for anymore. “ Crack across my ass. “Thank you Mistress. “
”There’s one more transgression tonight.” She said. “ you were looking at the women talking with me while you were supposed to be getting my drink. Do you want any of those women?”

”No Mistress, never. I only want you.”

”I’m not sure I believe you so a punishment is needed.”

She went to the closet and pulled out a medium sized strap on and put it on herself. I watched knowing what was about to happen. Her strap on has a vibrating dildo that goes into her. She climbed up on top of me and asked if I was ready for my punishment. I nodded my head head yes and she began pushing into my hole. Slowly at first but then fast and hard. She relentlessly pumped in and out, over and over until finally she came and collapsed onto my back. We laid there a while until she had regained enough strength to climb off of me.

Mistress released me from the restraints and told me to clean the room and myself up and then get in bed. Once in bed she held me tenderly and praised me for taking my punishments like a man. She must have been very excited by the events of the night because she told me to roll on my back and she climbed on and rode me hard. It didn’t take long for me to be at the point of cumming and I asked permission to cum. Mistress looked at me sternly and reminded me that I may never cum before her. I resisted to the best of my ability and just when I thought I couldn’t hold it back anymore she came and said “Now you may cum slave.” Hearing that I exploded inside of her. She positioned herself on my face and told me to lick her clean. I gladly complied and in the process brought Mistress to another climax. We collapsed in each other’s arms and quickly fell asleep.

I woke up before Mistress as I always do and made coffee for her. I couldn’t stop thinking about the night before and the intensity of it all.

I brought the coffee to Mistress as she awoke and I took my position at the foot of the bed awaiting her toes to suck.

As she drank her coffee she commanded me to come to the side of the bed by her. I quickly complied.

Mistresses pat my head and praised me then she told me that she had a surprise today?  “8 women at the party have hired me to give them lessons on how to train a slave. What do you think of that?”

I looked lovingly up at my Mistress and said “Mistress I am just a humble slave. All things will be as you wish.”

With a smile she looked at me and said “They will be here at 3:00 so you are to clean all the toys and stations thoroughly even if they haven’t been used. Do you understand?”

”Yes Mistress.”

3:00 is cumming soon so I have to get to work but part two will be written soon.

Posted
So hot! Can’t wait for second part!
SebastianMUC
Posted
Nice! Where did you find her?
Posted
So hot!!
You are a good slave!
You deserve to teach others how you have grown in your position of a great slave..
Posted
Bro I’m proud of you this was top tier slavery and that’s not even my bag