Mistress training 101 part 2

JayAllen

Posted

As 3:00 came near Mistress sat down with me on the sofa. She explained what was going to happen and said that I was going to be pushed to my limits and beyond. “Are you willing to perform and make your Mistress proud?” She asked.

I replied “ Yes Mistress I will do whatever you command me to do.”

”Good, you must obey all of my commands as usual but I want you to disobey the first commands given to you by these women. It will incur punishment upon you but it’s for the purpose of training these women to be mistresses. Are you sure that you’re willing to endure this for your Mistress?”

”Yes Mistress, all shall be as you desire.”

”Good Slave.”

3:00 came and the doorbell rang. I went to the door and let the women in and showed them to the play room.

As they walked in Mistress greeted them and explained her rules. They were not allowed to leave any permanent marks, burns or scars on me. I trust Mistress completely and knew she would keep me safe.

After the rules we began. Mistress explained that I am a perfectly trained slave but it doesn’t happen quickly. She ordered me to the center of the room and commanded me to strip all my clothes off and fold them neatly over by the desk by the wall and then quickly return to the center of the room (my start point). 
Mistress then told one of the women to order me to get on the padded table face down.

The woman gave me the order and I defiantly said no. The woman wasn’t sure what to do next so Mistress stepped up and commanded me to lay on the table as I was instructed. “Yes Mistress.” I replied and quickly got on the table as instructed. Mistress then picked 4 of the women and told them to attach the restraints to my wrists and ankles. They did as told. Once restrained Mistress called the first woman over and told her she needed to punish me for my disobedience. She said that it was necessary to explain the reason for the punishment and what the punishment would be before she started. The woman took a cane in her hand and came over to me and said that I was being punished for not doing what I was told. She said the punishment would be 2 hard swats. I braced myself as she stood back just a bit and took the first swing. “One, thank you mistress may I have another please?” Then the second swing, harder than the first. I could feel the sting. “Thank you mistress.”

When she was done she stepped away and set the cane back on the stand. I could see her hand shaking. She was so excited and turned on but still couldn’t believe that she just did that.

Mistress asked for another volunteer and all the hands went up and waved frantically. “You in the blue blouse.” Mistress called out and the woman came to the front. Mistress told her to order me to kiss and lick her ass. The woman gave me the order and I refused. Mistress asked her if she knew what to do and the woman nodded yes. She went over and picked up the flogger then came over to me and explained that I needed to be punished for my disobedience and told me I would receive 5 lashes. I nodded and responded “yes mistress as you wish.” She stepped back a little and swung the flogger. I felt it burn across my back an yelled “ one! Thank you mistress may I have another?”

4 more came crashing down on my back and then she set the flogger down. This continued until all 10 women had a turn. They all looked quite pleased with themselves.

Mistress told 4 of the women to release my restraints and when they did she ordered me to lay on my back. My back and ass were on fire but I did as my Mistress commanded. As soon as I did she commanded the women to reattach the restraints.The women waited anxiously for what was next. They didn’t know but they were shaking with excitement. Mistress told one of the women to mount the table and sit on my face and command me to service her.  She did but when she commanded me I once again refused. This woman was a fast learner and she reached over and grabbed a leather belt and hit my  thigh hard and gave me the command again at which time I started licking and sucking. I heard Mistress tell another one of the women to climb on me and mount my cock which was rock hard. The woman happily complied and as she was about to start Mistress told her to not let me cum. I kept at my task and the other woman leaned forward and commanded me not to cum under any circumstances. For once I was happy about my order from Mistress to disobey. I kept licking and sucking the dripping wet pussy pressing on my face and I felt the other woman start to go up and down on my cock. I licked faster and harder and the woman on my face came and squirted all over my face and neck as she did I exploded filling the other pussy with my hot cum. Disappointed she asked the woman on my face to move and then she straddled my mouth and commanded me to lick and suck all of my cum out of her and off of her. I shook my head no and she leaned in and told me I needed to be punished and what she would do. My Mistress agreed and once again the restraints were removed long enough for me to roll over. My Mistress then brought out a large strap on and put it on the woman. The woman mounted me and ***fully put the strap on in my ass and began mercilessly pumping in and out. I was surprised by her *** and vigor . She went for about 5 minutes before she had an orgasm and climbed off. One at a time each of the women gave me commands and punishments when I didn’t comply. It was 10:00 now and each had there way with me at least 3 times. My body ached all over and the burning wouldn’t subside. I was released from the restraints and Mistress showed the women out the door.

Mistress came back in and led me to the bed where she put ointment on my stripes and as a special reward rode my cock and let me cum inside of her which she knows I love.

We lay in the bed with her holding me and stroking my hair and she said. “Same time next week slave. “

I couldn’t help but smile and we both fell asleep.

• 2 weeks later...