Online Play/Remote Control Toys

Ga****

Posted
A friend of mine in Florida got a lovense toy, and I had the pleasure of playing with the remote on the app. Not while she was actively using the toy, but it was rather fun nonetheless.

10/10 would recommend for pleasure play
Posted
A friend of mine who lives across the country from me acquired a Lovense toy, and I had the pleasure of playing with the remote. Not while she was actively using the toy but trying to figure it out. I made the thing shake and twist in all sorts of ways while she held it in her hand. Controlling the speed and motions with just 2 dots on the screen.

10/10 would recommend for long distance pleasure play
Posted
I think remote toys can really help. I’ve had a few long distance relationships and it helped us stay pretty close.
Posted
Whats the point of that if u cant have a partner with u 🙈🙉🙊 unless your partner is on a trip or something and u want to play with them ... i personally dont like that
Posted
The remote toys can be a lot of fun. I have a couple and have tried with people I know and a couple through the app. They are great for couples as well.
Posted
We got a lovense. It works for home but we had a helluva time trying to figure out how to give access to people. Kinda gave up.
Posted
I’ve never tried it before but I’ve always been very interested in it. That seems so hot. 🥵
Posted
I wish I could afford it lol I think cybersex is fun so it's defo smth I would enjoy
Posted
Depends on the range. I've enjoyed using the short range kind, say going out in public and then using one on a sub at dinner and watching them squirm and try to hide their reaction.

Not sure how much I'd enjoy the really long range (Internet-capable) ones.
Posted
Tbh I would like to try that on someone
Posted
Love my lovense edge 2 and my diamo
Posted
Lovense also has ways to connect safely with other of similar interests
Posted
I have lovense max2 and it is really interesting device... Can anybody recommend newer and similar device?
Posted
I have the hush 2 from Lovense. I think it's great even for solo play.
Posted
I played with a girl online years ago with a hush. I can tell you I had fun making her cum in line at the market. I’m fairly certain she enjoyed it as well. The only issue was Bluetooth connectivity, if her phone was ten feet away it wouldn’t stay connected. This may have been solved in subsequent releases. Always check reviews.
Posted
I’ve had remote access for a couple of men’s pocket pussies (sorry, don’t remember what brand). They were in different countries from me, little chance of ever meeting in person (we had met in chat rooms). They both enjoyed having someone else in control of their toy, helped the masturbation experience.

It was fun to have the control.
I haven’t tried a remote control for me yet - but it’s on my shopping bucket list
Posted
1 hour ago, mythicalman said:
I played with a girl online years ago with a hush. I can tell you I had fun making her cum in line at the market. I’m fairly certain she enjoyed it as well. The only issue was Bluetooth connectivity, if her phone was ten feet away it wouldn’t stay connected. This may have been solved in subsequent releases. Always check reviews.

The toys can be controlled from around the world - you may have been using the local control option, which would have a much shorter range.

Posted
1 hour ago, stormy1234 said:

The toys can be controlled from around the world - you may have been using the local control option, which would have a much shorter range.

Yes! It’s very cool

Posted

I have two different e-stim boxes that can be controlled remotely.
I've used it to have people I met in chatrooms play with me.
And sometimes I post a link on a discord server and let random people play with the controls.
I find both very exiting, and fun.

earthyangel
Posted
On 9/2/2024 at 7:42 PM, Garrett_B said:

So really just curious how people feel about online play for toys that can be controlled remotely. I know on Fet most play is probably done in person. I find most online play from Reddit itself, obviously have to be careful who you connect with but it can make it fun at the same time not having to worry about having a random person in your home.

Also, with all the fancy stuff on the market for sex toys you can do so much. It’s improved in the last 5 years even. For example I have a milker (basically like the Venus2000/Tremblr), Magnetic Locks, Lovense has a ton of stuff, and other brands as well where you can have a ton of enjoyment with others. Heck even some will support syncing as well.

I love remote controlled toys. I have almost all Lovense toys for women. almost. :) yet I find it hard to find partners that might find interest in activating them. I'm a sub and for me those toys might be an addition to BDSM session that involve other things. I find it boring to just play with them.

Posted
42 minutes ago, earthyangel said:

I love remote controlled toys. I have almost all Lovense toys for women. almost. yet I find it hard to find partners that might find interest in activating them. I'm a sub and for me those toys might be an addition to BDSM session that involve other things. I find it boring to just play with them.

I agree - it's pretty boring to play my myself. I have had a long-distance Dom completely tear me to pieces with my Hush and Lush, however. That was absolutely incredible.