Online Play/Remote Control Toys

Ga****

Posted
The duo support system is surprisingly really good for compatible devices I did have fun with that, during the lock down days this kept me and my partner somewhat intimate and joining other groups sharing different modes and vibes was very exciting. I definitely recommend it to anyone who hasn't tried it. I guess it's a little different maybe futuristic In a sense but times are changing.
Posted
4 hours ago, earthyangel said:

I love remote controlled toys. I have almost all Lovense toys for women. almost. yet I find it hard to find partners that might find interest in activating them. I'm a sub and for me those toys might be an addition to BDSM session that involve other things. I find it boring to just play with them.

Yeah I get you there. It’s much more fun to have someone push you make you do certain stuff with them as they are controlling. Like making you hold back, keep it going after you release, etc.

Posted
9 hours ago, MaggieGoodOne said:
I’ve had remote access for a couple of men’s pocket pussies (sorry, don’t remember what brand). They were in different countries from me, little chance of ever meeting in person (we had met in chat rooms). They both enjoyed having someone else in control of their toy, helped the masturbation experience.

It was fun to have the control.
I haven’t tried a remote control for me yet - but it’s on my shopping bucket list

Definitely recommend, but might end up being more than one on the list shortly after you get your first haha!