Buttercup's Dungeon Premier Part 3 (fiction)

Di****

Posted

As Sir and Buttercup crossed the threshold into the playroom of the dungeon, the sounds of cracks and wooshes filtrated the air as did the smell of sweaty sex aroused them both. Sir yanked on Buttercups collar to follow him into a maze of rooms that were divided by stone gray wall partitions and a glass wall for all spectators to see with a door etched within and dark gray rot iron hinges and a Celtic handle. The lighting was dark with yellow glowing sconces to lead the way. 

Sir straighten his back more and pulled his Buttercup to walk. "Remember the etiquette in here. Do not look unless they give us permission. I do all the talking. Do you understand, my Buttercup?" He waits for her answer which is normally right away. He turns around to look her stern in the eye. She knows, she knows what that means. She doesn't answer to which makes him lift her chin so her eyes met his. "Buttercup, this is not the place to start bratting. For not answering me, you will be punished. You do understand that don't you?" She starts to crumble and slump with please don'ts in her eyes. "Nope, not having it. You many look down and follow me. Cumslut, now!" 

Buttercups thoughts were all over the place as she watched the wooden floor notches go by. All she could hear were paddle spanks and sounds of ***, then the occasional pleas from a sub saying "Sorry Sir, my love, my King, I will obey." She could see amazing platform heels and fancy men's leather shoes d***d against each others legs sitting on the viewing couches. Her nerves were ever increasing lingering thoughts that the spectators were wondering about Sir and her. Not paying attention she bumped into Sir's back and halted immediately. 

"What the....", as Sir turns around after nodding to all the other Master's, Dom's, Domme's, and Caretakers in the room. "Now what is it my sweet cumslut?" he says in a firm gentle low volume voice. "Tell Daddy, what is going on." Buttercup says nothing until she realizes the sound of *** meant they were in the area of the punishment rooms. 

That is when her fingers went to her lips and she whispers, "Sir, my pussy is dripping wet, and I don't think they will like me."

Sir takes his finger and runs it up her thigh close to her crouch to dip for her juices in her hot core. "Ohhhh Buttercup," he says proudly with a raised eyebrow. "Sir can feel how much this dungeon is exciting you."

Buttercup looks up in his eyes while she places a finger on her lips as she bites sexually down on it. "Um hmmmm, Sir. Buttercup wants to see, please Sir, may I look up? I will behave, I promise."

Sir licks off her juices off his finger and kisses her, "Just like you like it, and there is more for you."

She can taste herself, "As you wish Sir."

With that all settled between them and understood, Sir finally reaches the room the owner showed him earlier that week and noticed a couple using the RED Room. He looked at the clipboard dangling off the door with a sign up sheet that read, "All spectators must respect the rights and conditions of the parties using this room as a playful necessary way for their power exchange to thrive. Please do not watch unless you are permitted to by the parties in the room. Please clean all surfaces you use and leave it the way you found it...CLEAN and SANITIZED. Thank you, Management." Sir notices a break in their play and taps on the door. Inside is a gorgeous brunette slumped over the spanking bench just drained from all her partner had given, as she kneels on it mostly naked. The gentleman is dressed in a black suede suit with a red shirt and black tie tuxedo. Sir notices the red dress hanging in the closet. In the room is a cross, a leather table, and a set of wall chains for the wrist and ankles, along with a hanging chair. Along the opposite wall are shelves full of toys and hanging about the shelves are whips, floggers, paddles, crops, and any punishment tool desired.

The gentleman opens the door, "Good Evening Sir," gives my Sir a handshake, "You must be new to this place, I've never seen you before. My name is Sir Boid. This is my beautiful cumslut Abby. What may I do for you?"

Buttercup wanted a peek so bad but it was like Sir had telepathy and yanked slightly on the chain to cool her jets.

"Evening Sir Boid. Yes we are brand new to this establishment and was told to ask permission to observe you and your sub. May we? Her name is Buttercup, she is my love and cumslut. Nice to meet you both."

In a excited manner Sir Boid extends his hand, "Of course Sir...."

"Oh Sorry, Sir G"

"Well have a seat and get ready to learn. Could hand me that water please?" as he is looking toward Buttercup. 

"You can look up now my cumslut G, please hand Sir Boid the water and greet him."

Buttercup did as she was told as she looked up to the magnificent building structure aa if like a castle. "Wow. Nice to meet you Sir Boid," as she waves to the room through the glass. "Is she okay?"

"Thank you, she's fine. Thanks, years of practice. Have a seat on the couch, and observe. Have you ever been punished in public before?" Buttercup shakes her head no. "Okay, as long as its consented, you two should have no problem being observed."

Sir interjects, "We are not going to be in there too long, she has a punishment coming. Thank you for the opportunity." He leads Buttercup to sit on her knees on the floor as he sits on the leather black couch, fucking cold too. "You are doing good my cumslut. You ready to watch?" As they can see the rhythm of the crack with the motion of the wrist as the whip quickly did figure S's in the air and the tip hit sub Abby's ass cheek. Buttercup noticed how beautiful Abby was with her green eyes, but when Abby noticed Buttercup attentive glaze, Buttercup quickly glazed to the left of her Sir. Phew. Hope he didn't notice.

"I noticed that my cumslut."

How does he do that? Buttercup thought.

"We should be in there shortly," Sir winked at her. 

As they watched them prep the room for them, Buttercup kept feeling the drips down her legs and the pulses in her pussy throb harder.

"The room is all yours. Hope to see ya both around soon. Enjoy, oh and the button on the wall is a speaker to the house if something is wrong. Say bye Abby." Sir Boid stated.

"Goodbye, maybe we can play sometime," and she smiled at both of them as they walked away.

"Our turn," as Sir closed the glass door behind them. " Undress." And with that Buttercup always does what she's told. 

To be continued.... 

Thank you for reading, parts 1 and 2 are on my timeline  :heart: Dia