handcuffs that unlock app-controlled?

neiliebermorn

neiliebermorn
Posted

for a bondage game i would like to use handcuffs that can be opened using an app controlled by the dominant part. Is there something like this available? 

I tried setting this up with normal police handcuffs using a key safe, but the submissive was unable to free themselves using the key.

Are there handcuffs available that open using app control or do you have any suggestion how to set this up reliably?

Thank you & best regards, 

Neil

NaughtyBrun-1941
Posted
This sounds like serial killer behaviour
Posted
Replace one of the links in the handcuff with a app controlled lock
SadoDaddy2024
Posted (edited)

It is tricky for most to unlock handcuffs themselves but if you want a cheap option, cut the chain, put a small padlock on to join the chain, then in the keybox, put a key for the padlock, to unlock that first, to then have the use of both hands, to use the handcuff key to remove the cuffs - saves any more expense, on what you've spent already, on fancy electronic app controlled locks or whatever, (if the keybox actually works for you just it's awkward to unlock cuffs) , other than just a small cheap standard padlock the lock shoukd give them more access, just test it before you, buy a more expensive app lock, which you will need to cut the chain for anyway. 

Edited by SadoDaddy2024
Posted
You know you can put a deer rifle on a tripod and let people take control of it over the computer so why not be an app for controlling a rifle from across the room?

WHAT!
neiliebermorn
Posted
17 hours ago, NaughtyBrun-1941 said:

This sounds like serial killer behaviour

i don't know what you mean. it's just about making real control happen in a remote setup. nothing non-consensual about it

neiliebermorn
Posted
17 hours ago, Escalon8503 said:

I’ve only heard of ice locks.

it's about exercising control. the time should be contrrolled by the dominant

neiliebermorn
Posted
11 hours ago, Dickbillhill said:

You know you can put a deer rifle on a tripod and let people take control of it over the computer so why not be an app for controlling a rifle from across the room?

WHAT!

i don't know what you are talking about? rifle? is this supposed to be an analogy it's about a consensual bondage scenario where the dominant can take control from remote using an app.

neiliebermorn
Posted
16 hours ago, SadoDaddy2024 said:

It is tricky for most to unlock handcuffs themselves but if you want a cheap option, cut the chain, put a small padlock on to join the chain, then in the keybox, put a key for the padlock, to unlock that first, to then have the use of both hands, to use the handcuff key to remove the cuffs - saves any more expense, on what you've spent already, on fancy electronic app controlled locks or whatever, (if the keybox actually works for you just it's awkward to unlock cuffs) , other than just a small cheap standard padlock the lock shoukd give them more access, just test it before you, buy a more expensive app lock, which you will need to cut the chain for anyway. 

neiliebermorn
Posted (edited)

I tried to post a picture but I can't seem to be able to do that here. 
well I like the idea. Basically  I'm not sure if I can unlock the padlock with my hands tied. I will have to test that. The idea is to have one key in the app-controlled keysafe, the other one with an emergency contact in case something goes wrong.
thanks a lot for the suggestion!

Edited by neiliebermorn
thanks
neiliebermorn
Posted

so an app controlled padlock would be the other option. this will be easier to unlock for the sub - i will have to try that...

neiliebermorn
Posted
17 hours ago, la-paz437402 said:

Replace one of the links in the handcuff with a app controlled lock

yes i think this might be the best option. i will try that. thanks a lot for the suggestion!