Mistress gets a new puppy

CherryKiss

CherryKiss
Posted (edited)

I had some free time between clients. I usually didn’t like to double book but it couldn’t be helped this time. I was already set up for the next client, but that last one had riled me up. I’d already cum, I made sure of that, like always. But I was still so wet, needing.. more.

I looked around my wall of toys. Each on display proudly, a rainbow of colors to choose from. I picked up a translucent, purple dildo and smiled. I went to my big chaise lounge and reclined back, propping my heels on the cushion. I was wearing crotch less leather shorts which were quite convenient in my line of profession. 

I looked at my toy, it was thick and long, shaped like a real penis. I smiled thinking I’d never see such a pretty penis in real life before dragging it down my body to my aching hole. I rubbed it around, wetting it in my juices before impaling myself on it, growling harshly when I was filled to the brim. I thrusted slowly a few times, my other hand drifting down to join the fun when I heard someone clear their throat.

I looked up to see my next client. He was a shy sub, who couldn’t talk to girls. He loved being told what to do. He was willing to try anything, so when I saw him I just kept thrusting my toy into my sopping pussy, meeting his eyes. 

“Hello, little puppy. It seems you’re early. So you’ll have to wait until I’m done. Sit at the end of my lounge and watch me.”

He obediently sat down where I told him, which was just a few feet from my propped up heels. I removed my toy and showed him my beauty before plunging back into my heat, moaning harshly before reaching for my clit with the other hand. I circled it greedily while grunting with each thrust. I applied more and more pressure and pumped harder, staring him in the eye all the while. Daring him to look down at where the action was. Just once. 

I took bigger, deeper thrusts as my hips raised off the cushion of the seat. He glanced down then and I tsked. I removed my dildo and pushed it into his face. 

‘Suck it. Praise my pretty cock.’ I demanded while pushing it in his mouth, harshly.

He obediently started sucking it, his tongue lapping at my juices that covered it. I shoved it further down his throat and heard him gag, and smiled.

‘Do I taste good, baby boy?’ I asked him sweetly, ‘Can you take it all? Let me fuck your throat.’

I thrusted into his mouth harshly, watching him *** and tear up from my efforts. I didn’t stop until he could take it all down his throat without gagging. 

‘Do you like that, puppy? My cock in your mouth? Are you hard?’ I asked, casually, glancing down at his lap. There was a massive tent in his sweat pants. I met his eye and grinned.

‘Take it out and let me see.’ I put my toy to the side and looked at my new one. I hadn’t seen his dick yet, as he liked to eat my pussy and practice his flirting, when we met. He did not disappoint, standing erect at 9 inches and thick as could be. I licked my lips.

‘Well, puppy. You’re in luck today. Do you want to fuck me?” I sat up and untied my corset, letting my breasts fall free before looking at him again. 

He opened his mouth and closed it again, turning red before nodding his head, enthusiastically. 

‘Then get over here and use that big cock. It looks like such fun.’ I demanded, laying back and spreading my legs, showing him my sopping pussy. 

He dropped his pants and pulled his shirt over his head before standing in front of me. He was a chubby man, tall and towering over me, his dark skin gleaming under the lights set up around us. 

‘What you waiting for, big boy. Fuck me. Now.’ I looked up at him, my fingers playing with my nipples.

He grabbed my legs and pulled me to the end of the couch, before pulling me up and into his arms. I wrapped my legs around his waist and rubbed against him. He positioned himself at my entrance and impaled himself into me. I gasped at the sudden fullness, my nails digging into his shoulders. 

‘Fill me up, puppy. Fuck me hard.’ I whispered in his ear.

‘Yes, Mistress,’ he moaned and grabbed my ass cheeks, pulling me onto him and squeezed them together at the same time. I clung to his shoulders, my heels digging into his ass, harshly. I grunted every time he filled me, my pussy never being this stretched before. I moaned when he went faster, harder, my legs starting to shake.

‘I said hard, puppy. Make me cum.’ I demanded.

Something came over the boy then, he turned and slammed me against the wall, my head banging hard. I laughed and scratched my nails down his back. He wrapped one hand around my throat, and squeezed, raising me slightly higher. He growled at me then and met my eyes before thrusting into me roughly, to the hilt. My eyes crossed as I felt my face turning red from lack of oxygen. He kept his eyes on mine as he fucked me. A primal look had gone into them, almost feral. He tightened his grip on my throat and I felt my orgasm hit me, my pussy convulsed around him, as I dug my nails into his shoulders.

He smiled then and shot his load into me, my pussy milking him for every drop. I laughed once he released his hold on me.

‘I didn’t say you could cum. But fuck that was so good, I don’t care. I didn’t know you had that in you.’ I laughed as my legs wobbled underneath me.

‘Neither did I.’ he grinned.

‘Good job, puppy. What else would you like to do?’ I asked him as his cum trailed down my thighs. 

Edited by CherryKiss
New name