Severe spanking

DrMacEoin

DrMacEoin
Posted

What a spiffing day, my Ladies, Gentlemen, everyone in between and orthogonal!

Allow me to introduce myself.
I am Dr. Alasdair MacEòin, Headmaster of The Royal and Ancient College for Magically Talented Girls on the Isle of Skye, Scotland.
And it is one of my student lasses that has been giving me a headache recently.

She is a recalcitrant, irreformable, foul-mouthed minx!
Pardon my French.

Not a month ago she was summoned to my Office for a disciplinary hearing. The hearing ended up in a well-deserved punishment: the student in question was to strip herself naked, assume a face-down position on a bed and endure hard spanking. It started with hand-delivered smacks, then went to ***ful hairbrush hits and culminated in full-scale belting, with me, the poor Headmaster, tiring my wrist in the process. The wee lass received the spanking of her life!

However, the belting left marks and bruises; one mark was still visible after a fortnight. The spanking that we mete out is for the student’s benefit and good, it should not be for their harm, don’t you agree?..

I wad be laith to rin an' chase thee, 
Wi' murd'ring PADDLE!

Hence, a conundrum.

Not a theoretical one to boot.

It has come to my attention that the aforementioned lass had been playing truant, skipping lectures to wander in the College’s woods instead… with LADS. Apparently she was touching them, holding her body close to theirs, kissing them on the lips, and, even, oh horror, on several occassions she laid down and spread herself for them, like a greensleeved lady!
The thought gives me shudders, och.
It is well known that lasses at our Royal and Ancient College are supposed to stay a “virgo intacta” until their graduation day when they would become women, with the power invested in the Headmaster by Àrd-chomhairle nan Draoidhean Albannach (The High Council of Scottish Wizards).

The student in question will be summoned to my Office, surveyed, questioned (in all the filthy details) and physically examined for virginity (the Headmaster’s duties are onerous, indeed).
Should the rumours prove true, a Punishment will be administered.

This is where I humbly ask for an advice from esteemed peers.
For that transgression, the spanking shall be severe but it shall leave minor marks and bruises.
I understand that any heavy implement such as our own tawse is proscribed by definition.
Hence, I have prepared the following tools:

a) thick leather glove for warming-up
b) lightweight wooden kitchen spatula
c) cane made out of a dried stalk of miscanthus from the College’s garden (miscanthus is a tall grassy bush similar to bamboo but much more slenderer and lighter)

Would the esteemed peerage comment on my choice of implements, and, maybe, equip me with additional advices on improving the technique?..

Sincerely Yours,
Dr. Alasdair MacEòin, Headmaster
Colaiste Rìoghail is Àrsaidh airson Caileige Buadhach Draoidheach
The Royal and Ancient College for Magically Talented Girls

Posted
🤣😂🤣🤣. Kudos for originality. I read the whole thing with an accent 🤣😂. That lass is brass and her ass needs to be grass. C is my suggestion. The cane of *** should straighten her up and give her a new outlook on life and responsibilities. Good job 👌🏿
Posted
22 hours ago, doubletrouble129 said:

🤣😂🤣🤣. Kudos for originality. I read the whole thing with an accent 🤣😂. That lass is brass and her ass needs to be grass. C is my suggestion. The cane of *** should straighten her up and give her a new outlook on life and responsibilities. Good job 👌🏿

I am, my dear Sir, indebted for your advices. I did actually try to read your reply with an accent… my accents are limited to Scottish, British RP and Texan (!). Was not sure any would fit… hence, I tried gangsta rapping "That lass is brass and her ass needs to be grass!" If I were a musician I would have written an air for that poem!

And yes, caning is what she'll get in her next disciplinary hearing. I will share the results with the esteemed peerage.

Sincerely Yours,
Dr. Alasdair MacEòin, Headmaster
Colaiste Rìoghail is Àrsaidh airson Caileige Buadhach Draoidheach
The Royal and Ancient College for Magically Talented Girls

Posted

I did actually try to post this letter on the General BDSM Forum… but it was rejected as "off topic". Oh well.

Still. I am in search of perfect implement / technique for hard spanking that leaves minor traces!

Posted
You’ll be hard pressed to find something you can hit hard with that won’t leave marks just because of the way the body works 🤷🏻‍♂️

Might I suggest an alternative method of disciplining through ***, electricity for example. It packs as much of a punch as impact play but without the wrist fatigue and marking, it goes without saying that you’d obviously need to do more reading on it to make sure you do it safely, but it’s worth the effort
Posted
11 hours ago, riggertoni said:

You’ll be hard pressed to find something you can hit hard with that won’t leave marks just because of the way the body works 🤷🏻‍♂️

Might I suggest an alternative method of disciplining through ***, electricity for example. It packs as much of a punch as impact play but without the wrist fatigue and marking, it goes without saying that you’d obviously need to do more reading on it to make sure you do it safely, but it’s worth the effort

That might work, thank you. I did experiment with it a few years ago (on myself, like a proper scientist :))

However, the spanking has an erotic appeal apart from simply causing ****, both for the spanker and the spankee… spanking is way too loaded with emotions and hard-coded meanings (bare buttocks, submissive position, giving out **** physically and personally)… it's quite hard to replace!

Posted
7 hours ago, riggertoni said:

I would totally agree. It wasn't an option and I did not suggest it. Electroplay is a form of behavior modification that is effective.

Posted
All of those things you can do with electroplay, using maybe a violet wand or cattle prod opposed to the tens patches 😏