Hold my hand

DaddyDom1212

DaddyDom1212
Posted

I met Marisol when I was at a conference is Arizona. She was the hotel waitress/server at a conference I was attending. 

Pretty face. Seductive Eyes. Pouty lips.

Small perky tits. Slim waist. And a huge fat ass.

The ratio from her waist to ass seemed unreal.

I had to have it, and I did.

My cock between those pouty lips, with those eyes looking up at me, followed by round after round of ass fucking. 

My cock being buried deep in her ass, while her cheeks slapped against my body and she screamed out.

It was selfish not to share.

I found an upscale swinger party for the next time I was in town. She agreed to go with me and fulfill my desired play.

As we entered the party, we saw we had definitely picked a good group. Lots of couples and lots of eyes on us.  We sipped some drinks. We mingled and flirted. We shared our desires with the people we spoke with, and some were instantly in agreement.

We moved to the couch in the main room. 

She hiked up her skirt to reveal her fat ass and anal plug. She got on her knees and sucked my cock. Making it rock hard and sloppy wet. 

She pulled her anal plug out of her ass. Lubed up my cock. Lubed up her ass. 

She was on her knees infront of the couch, bent over with her body on the couch.  I mounted her, sliding my cock in her ass with one hard, long and deep stroke.

She screamed out as I slowly worked my cock in and out of her ass.

People started to watch me fuck Marisols fat Latina ass with fast hard thrusts. Her ass slapping against my body. Moaning out. Tugging her hair. Pulling her into me with my hands on her waist. 

Marisol moaned and screamed. 

I came in her ass with a long hard grunt.

I rolled off of her and sat on the couch.

I want a turn a voice said. 

You can fuck her in the ass, while your partner sucks my cock.

He grabbed a dark haired MILF and whispered in her ear. She smiled, dropped to her knees and started sucking my cock. 

He mounted Marisol and started fucking her hard and fast in the ass. 

I held Marisols hand.

The MILF watched her partner ass fuck Marisol while she sucked my cock.

Marisol moaned and threw her ass back on him. 

He moaned and came in Marisols ass.

Another couple asked for their turn.

She sucked my cock, while he ass fucked Marisol

Marisol squeezed my hand as her ass was pumped hard and fast. His partner just sucked hard on yhe head of my cock. Working her tongue.

He continued to work Marisol fast and hard and rough. She moaned while getting pumped. My cock was getting slurped.

He came in her ass.

Another couple was eager to join. They were older and wanted to put on a show.

She tried to deep throat my cock, but gagged and struggled.

He mounted her and began to fuck fast with short pumps. He came within 30 seconds in a lumpy groan.

I still want to have fun his partner said.  Fist me.

She mounted my hand and rode it with my entire fist in her pussy. She screamed. She creamed.

Marisol lingered her pussy and sucked on my cock while this woman rode my hand.

She bounced and came, not giving up at all, and continued to fuck through her orgasms.

I laid the woman on her back and sat on Marisol sat on her face. She ate Marisols ass. Her ass that was filled with load after load of cum while I fisted her and jerked my cock.

When I was ready to cut, Marisol sat up and I came all over the woman's face. Marisol sat back down and rode her face while getting her ass eaten, finally cumming and screaming for me.