No shit there i was balls deep in her ass when her boyfriend

Bu****

Posted
Is one of the hottest potentially dangerous encounters I've ever had
I had a friend with benefits lived here in Washington with me for a while we had some fun talked about for interest in gangbangs and double penetration
She moved away It never happened just about sex between us
I was in the state she was living in on business and happened to drop in and met her boyfriend out in the middle of a swamp and a southern state that was shown not be named or drinking joking around the sexual tension was there with no one was making a move
He went into the bathroom I made my move and before you could say double penetration I was fucking her in the ass in his living room on his couch
He came out of the bathroom and was a little shocked it appeared but instead of burying me in the swamp he joined in and we dp ed her all night long
Posted
That was the most incomprehensible/incoherent thing I've read in a long time. Are you from planet earth?
Posted
3 hours ago, castlewolfie said:
That was the most incomprehensible/incoherent thing I've read in a long time. Are you from planet earth?

Fet comments funnier than any platform 🤣🤣🤣

Posted
Are you looking for a “Cool Bro” response or..?You’re really answering a question no one asked. As for the job at Penthouse Forum, I got bad news. This is meant in good fun and without malice.
Posted
Sounds like AI wrote this but when blind drunk
Posted
I know an excited manic rant when I read one
Posted
This feels like one of those scenes in a movie, where this person thinks what they just said/did was cool, sophisticated and flawless, when in reality, they're so drunk, they're completely incoherent and making an ass of themselves...anyone else? 🤔
Posted
Then dueling banjos and a hillbilly yelled”Squeel like a pig boy” and you was like”Awe cmon pa, shucks. Can’t be just y’all fucken my ***!
All aboard, beat it kid, ya bother me. Go check on yo ma
She asking bout her lil boy anyway! He Haw
Posted
38 minutes ago, prettyflyxxx said:
Then dueling banjos and a hillbilly yelled”Squeel like a pig boy” and you was like”Awe cmon pa, shucks. Can’t be just y’all fucken my ***!
All aboard, beat it kid, ya bother me. Go check on yo ma
She asking bout her lil boy anyway! He Haw

Wtf are you saying?

Posted
There’s going to be a turn here almost right here where someone invariably says “shame on you guys for having a laugh” so.. guess… who. Took your thunder..?💖