Chastity | no more edging

Ease

Posted
I'm new to chastity but interested in trying it out. What's your preferred style/brand of cage along with metal or plastic?
Posted
I always used metal when I first started. The weight adds to the constant feeling of being locked. At first I would suggest a hinged ring as they are easier to fit, rather than pushing your testicle through a solid ring. Also it's easier to remove if needed. Make sure the hinge has a covering, normally you get a rubber tube to slide over, if you don't then the hinge can nip the skin.

Wear only for a few hours to start, and work up from there, keeping the key handy. Always go for a tube size smaller than you initially think, it's to fit your flaccid member, we always over imagine how big we are.

The ring should fit well, too tight and it's dangerous, too loose and it will rub.

Currently I have a 3d printed one that is very very good for long term wear. I always prefer cakes with holes and not solid encasement. This helps with cleaning. When urinating I find sitting and pushing the testicle backwards towards the arse helps not spray everywhere.

Any questions please feel free to ask.
Posted
On reflection I would like to add to the above. I always stared away from plastic cages, 10 years ago the cheap ones had a reputation for, sometimes, splitting during night time elections. They could cause a lot of, not pleasant, *** and damage as they ctheand trap the skin. Not sure if this is the case still. That's why I went for metal.

Don't go for expensive cages to start, will take a lot of trial and error to find one that you can wear long term. Getting cheap usually means you will get multiple ring sizes to experiment with and find the right fits for you, without wasting too much ***.

It's only in the past couple of months I have plumped for a more expensive cage that cost around 300 pounds. That's after over 10 years of experimenting and probably 12 to 15 different cages, styles and ring types.
Posted
16 minutes ago, l0ckedbeta said:
On reflection I would like to add to the above. I always stared away from plastic cages, 10 years ago the cheap ones had a reputation for, sometimes, splitting during night time elections. They could cause a lot of, not pleasant, *** and damage as they ctheand trap the skin. Not sure if this is the case still. That's why I went for metal.

Don't go for expensive cages to start, will take a lot of trial and error to find one that you can wear long term. Getting cheap usually means you will get multiple ring sizes to experiment with and find the right fits for you, without wasting too much ***.

It's only in the past couple of months I have plumped for a more expensive cage that cost around 300 pounds. That's after over 10 years of experimenting and probably 12 to 15 different cages, styles and ring types.

I'm glad you mentioned the plastic cage, because I was planning on getting a plastic one at first glance. Thanks for all the information!

Posted
Metal 100%, I split open a genuine CB cage down the seem a few months ago. Never going back to plastic now, not as comfortable either.
Posted
Just ordered 3 from AliExpress for £14, two are great, one is a bit naff. Delivered in a week, discreet packaging. Give it a try, make sure to measure
Posted
There are pros and cons to both, and a lot of it will come down to personal preference.

Metal cages are sturdy, and you aren't likely to break them. They weigh more, naturally, which can serve as a constant reminder of your restraint. I enjoy the mental aspect of being reminded of the cage every time I move and feel the weighted tug on my genitals. The caviate being that the weight can become detrimental after a while. Some enjoy this constant ***, so to each their own. I got a waist strap to help. A good fit is crucial! I don't know about you, but I would fluctuate in size throughout the day depending on stimuli, lol. It's part of the fun, but not when it shifts your cage out of position. Unless your into the CBT aspect of chastity

I also really like resin cages. They are light weight, so they stay in position fairly well. There were times that I would almost forget I was wearing it, until my imagination (or stimulation from a partner) would remind me that I wasn't able to get too excited. There is always the possibility that you break it, I suppose. I can't speak to that and I never wore one for long periods.
Posted
1 hour ago, Vasectomy4tw said:
There are pros and cons to both, and a lot of it will come down to personal preference.

Metal cages are sturdy, and you aren't likely to break them. They weigh more, naturally, which can serve as a constant reminder of your restraint. I enjoy the mental aspect of being reminded of the cage every time I move and feel the weighted tug on my genitals. The caviate being that the weight can become detrimental after a while. Some enjoy this constant ***, so to each their own. I got a waist strap to help. A good fit is crucial! I don't know about you, but I would fluctuate in size throughout the day depending on stimuli, lol. It's part of the fun, but not when it shifts your cage out of position. Unless your into the CBT aspect of chastity

I also really like resin cages. They are light weight, so they stay in position fairly well. There were times that I would almost forget I was wearing it, until my imagination (or stimulation from a partner) would remind me that I wasn't able to get too excited. There is always the possibility that you break it, I suppose. I can't speak to that and I never wore one for long periods.

Metal seems to be what i'm going to try first, i am into cbt, so I don't think I'd mind it. I'll check out the resin cages you mentioned as well, thanks!

adrenalina75
Posted
I’m genuinely interested in what makes men enjoy or want to be in chastity? Don’t you lose all sexual satisfaction? Why would you not want to orgasm anymore?
Posted
9 minutes ago, adrenalina75 said:
I’m genuinely interested in what makes men enjoy or want to be in chastity? Don’t you lose all sexual satisfaction? Why would you not want to orgasm anymore?

Being in chastity doesn't mean never orgasming anymore. Keyholder can decide when that happens. However after saying that I would say that when having an orgasm I find the post nut clarity can be depressing. It can leave me feeling lost and not having that wonderful buzz of feeling slightly horny. I am more in the submissive zone and eager to please when teased and denied. Just being locked helps with feeling on edge more constantly and that's a wonderful feeling. I am just going to dinner so don't have time to elaborate more atm but happy to if it's desired

Posted
May I ask what’s the why behind wearing them I can understand having full control over them “which I love” is there any other reason
Posted
14 minutes ago, phoenix11091 said:
May I ask what’s the why behind wearing them I can understand having full control over them “which I love” is there any other reason

The why question had me thinking for a moment, then realised I was overthinking and could answer 🤣

For me the why is that it removes the ability to want to 'take' my own pleasure through 'normal' penetrative sex. My pleasure is dependent of providing pleasure rather than 'selfishly' prioritising my own.

I personally enjoy being a sex toy in that manner. I struggle to provide orgasms through penetrative sex so the act can be a selfish one. So the why is that it makes me a better lover, eager to please, removes the risk of disappointing and leaving me satisfied but my partners left wanting.

adrenalina75
Posted
Personally I LOVE feeling a cock in my pussy. To me, that’s not selfish at all. You can give me loads of clitoral orgasms, but if there’s never a cock inside me (pussy I mean) it’s just not as satisfying. Nowhere near as good. That’s my tuppence 🤪
Posted
Thank you for explaining that to me, I understand the the need to please it’s a huge turn on pleasing my husband I wish he would take more advantage of that. Pleasing him runs just as
Strong non sexual if you wanted me to kneel in the middle of a store I would jump to it he has about a year told me I wasn’t allowed to please myself anymore without his permission “very hard to not” so using one would be crazy hard but I can understand it