Threesome

pa****

Posted

At what age did you have your first 3sum?
Was it what you expected?

Posted
16. I joined a little bit older gay couple for my first time with a guy.
Posted
35 minutes ago, lane_hmu said:
16. I joined a little bit older gay couple for my first time with a guy.

That sounds nice not going to lie.tell me how you like it

Posted
25 minutes ago, bigdixksquirty said:

I'm 26 does that mean my time passed already

Posted
Prom night on the way back of driving my date and my best friends date back who he had an argument with, I had Jack in the back back of the suv and let both girls knew it was there while driving them back, on the way back I heard kissing and asked if I could join, and it led to third base on both of them, wish I can get more threesomes with bi women.
Posted
6 minutes ago, DaBanana said:
Prom night on the way back of driving my date and my best friends date back who he had an argument with, I had Jack in the back back of the suv and let both girls knew it was there while driving them back, on the way back I heard kissing and asked if I could join, and it led to third base on both of them, wish I can get more threesomes with bi women.

Wow that sounds like it's out of a movie 🎥🥵how you like that

Posted
I was 20 when I experienced my first one. A whole group of us had got together for a BBQ & were just hanging out inside afterwards. One girl & I were chatting, laughing & enjoying a joint together, started kissing a bit & going a bit further. Before we'd even realised, a 2nd girl had joined us & begun joining in. Was it what I expected? I don't know. I didn't really have any expectations, although obviously it's something I had thought about & dreamed of, what guy hadn't? But as it wasn't planned, it just kind of happened, I didn't know what to expect,vi just went with the flow. It was fun, it was enjoyable, in fact it was great. Had a few since, some have been as good, some not quite lived up to it
Posted
Had my first at 21 me and my ex were talking to my mate on the cb. Radio and just invited him over we both pounded her well had several since all been good
Posted
17 and completely by accident post clubbing. Next one again by accident in 20s with a female flatmate and my then gf.
Posted
Just now, Magic_Thumb said:
17 and completely by accident post clubbing. Next one again by accident in 20s with a female flatmate and my then gf.

Which persisted as an off off triad for about 5 months.

Posted
My gf at the time was 18 me just turned 19 it was an Unplanned drunken 3some at a a party at uni.... From them brief spell swinging then cuckold
Posted
Husband I and was around 25 always looking for a free minded female
Posted
At 15 years old... I lost my virginity on Christmas Day, 1995 when a best friend and I fucked his gf together because she wanted us both. It was a cool first experience in everything but we were 15 years old.... We had no clue wtf we were doing. 😂
Posted
omgg like 16 in a pool tipsy with my friends.. some guy watched the entire thing from his balcony and we couldn’t have cared less
Posted
25 for a threesome and foursome. Threesome was great, had a straight friend and a gay friend, sadly the straight woman didn’t want to touch my gay friend so I was playing their orchestra instead of everyone having fun. The foursome was so terrible it might as well had curtains between everyone.
Posted
I am still waiting for my chance to have a threesome. Hopefully with a couple older daddy types….
Posted
Late 20’s.
Nope… wished the guy was a better player…
Posted
Had my first at around 25 Ish. Was a lot of fun and beyond expectations. Now have a lot of em. Though the best times was definitely the mfffs