Hypnosis and slavery

Go****

Posted
I have been studying hypnosis for years and yes it can be done.. wish you were closer we could do it….
Posted
I'm no hypnotist but I do own a pocket watch. 😏
Posted
Hypnosis is not really something anyone can do. You actually need to have knowledge and be a professional to do it.

However, I heard this before, I would recommend trying out sensory deprivation to start with, using white noise headphones / or some β€œself hypnosis” sounds / music (although not the proper hypnosis it will still help).
Posted
How does one get into hypnosis?
Posted
Let me know if you find someone.. this is a secret crave for me as well
Posted
I found my interest in hypnosis at a younger age and discovered bdsm after I was 18 and it all just clicked into place. I've spent years using both together to train various submissives.
Posted (edited)

Hypnosis CAN and actually does break those barriers.
Β 

Edited by CaraVirt
Text parts removed due to search request
Posted
Would you be willing to consider that you possibly already have broken down those barriers by bringing the very notion of such a possibility into reality?

Because, you see, if you π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘’, then you already β„Žπ‘Žπ‘£π‘’, & some time ago; π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘, if you are π‘›π‘œπ‘‘, then you β„Žπ‘Žπ‘£π‘’ just π‘›π‘œπ‘€, in this very moment. So, maybe now with your newf ound appraisail of how large, tall, yet π‘π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘Žπ‘˜π‘Žπ‘π‘™π‘’, π‘ π‘π‘Žπ‘™π‘Žπ‘π‘™π‘’, or otherwise π‘π‘–π‘Ÿπ‘π‘’π‘šπ‘£π‘’π‘›π‘‘π‘Žπ‘π‘™π‘’ these barriers are, the question to yourself maybe proposed in such a way that you are using language pertaining to a π‘‘π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘‘β„Ž that is π‘˜π‘›π‘œπ‘€π‘›, as opposed to an π‘’π‘›π‘π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘Žπ‘–π‘›π‘‘π‘¦ that is π‘Žπ‘™π‘™π‘œπ‘€π‘’π‘‘.

The example would be something like, (& you don't have to use this one) because this is what π‘¦π‘œπ‘’π‘Ÿ π‘œπ‘€π‘› Journey Beyond these barriers π‘ β„Žπ‘œπ‘’π‘™π‘‘ reveal...as you well know, so...

e.g. "Are there any Masters out there willing to 𝑖𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑙𝑔𝑒 me in my 𝑠𝑒𝑐𝑐𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑓𝑒𝑙 π‘£π‘–π‘π‘‘π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘¦ over these once inpenitable barriers, & explore our new & endless possibilities?"
Posted
I was feeling alone before I found this group... I am sometimes so discouraged to never be able to find the hypnotist who will transform me permanently. Hypnosis has helped me so much in the past to let go of my ***s of being judged... I was afraid to let go because of what people would think. Still am afraid, but it doesn't prevent me or block me from exploring anymore, or getting hypnotized !
Posted
I enjoy the control hypnosis gives me over others. Sadly it’s hard to find subjects close to me.
Posted
I remember reading a book on it years ago... And using subliminal tapes... I think it has the potential to help... The... closer you are to the right frame of mind the more effective it can be. I hope I worded that right.
Posted
Be really careful with it, if you're actually in the 10% of the population that falls into a suggestive state easily. A friend of mine got seriously hurt by a fortune teller / conman who was basically testing everyone he met for suggestibility and hit the jackpot with her. Not a fun time for her, left serious emotional scars.
Posted

Be careful Hon! This can f**k you up fr! I'm speaking from experience. It's been years and for me and it still affects me. Just research and be aware of what and who you are playing with❀️

Posted
It sounds like fun! But as others have said, there are serious consequences involved (and even more serious than usual). So a lot of responsibility, over and above the normal ones. And a lot of risk and vulnerability for the subject. Just be careful the person you allow to fuck around with your brain is an ethical and moral person. The question I would ask myself is: would they die for me? (Given that they were in a position of responsibility for me) If you can’t answer β€œyes!” then I would pass.

I’m a novice at hypnotism, but am looking for more experience.
Posted
I only just recently discovered hypnosis earlier this year, but you're pretty much describing my fantasy, to use hypnosis to train up a perfect slave. I'm pretty far from claiming the title of Master Hypnotist though, I've only done it once so far (but it was hot).
Posted
Sunday at 04:40 PM, Indyrob2708 said:
How does one get into hypnosis?

Like anything else, get obsessed with it, do internet searches and read every book you can find on the topic. Obsession finds a way.

Posted
I can break those barriers for real.. z
Posted
Well, I am a Psychologist and know a few things about hypnosis. Actually, I hypnotised people in the past. What I can tell you is that you make sure your dom is a Psychologist (official title) or Psychiatrist and expert in hypnosis. Hypnosis is nothing to play around with. Not that it's intrinsically dangerous, but do it the wrong way with the wrong person and there could be serious consequences. For the hypnotiser this could imply legal consequences, too. It's also unclear whether a person under hypnosis is capable of consenting, even if there is previous consent. For instance, is the hypnotised person capable of using the safe word, if something is wrong? If it's enough for you, you could rather role-play it. Suggestion will be in the equation anyway. Willing to elaborate farther, if anyone asks me, but I warn you the plain, scientific truth about suggestion and hypnosis isn't glamorous at all.
Posted
About you could do under hypnosis, it can definitely help breaking the barriers you want to break, but it's incapable of forcing you to do something that totally goes against your nature. If you are told to kill someone and you aren't a killer, you won't.
Posted
I'm actually just about done with my hypnotherapy school... what you trying to do exactly?
Posted
Epsteins behavior center had hypnosis. They'd beat those kids. Men in uniform love to ruin things for a power trip
Posted
This is reassuring. Been one of my fantasies too. Just been too shy to admit it online.