polyamorous relationships

Th****

Posted
I’d like to think it’s becoming way more accepted. And I think if both partners are interested in it, as a sub who loves aspects of *** and *** fusing the two together within the kink dynamic is a really huge turn on. I also think, the poly conversation between two partners is a great way to assess how receptive the other is to your needs, boundaries and vice versa.
Posted
💯 we had a great relationship for years. Still great friends. That's our main goal.
Posted
My experience is someone always gets their heart broken badly. It's usually my heart, so poly is not for me.
Posted
In a poly, you don't give your "partner" as much love and affection as a monogamous relationship, so no, its dumb and a waste of time. If you don't like someone, don't date them
Posted
I'd be surprised if even one girl wanted me now dudes got group dates I'm cooked
Posted
My (limited) experience has been being a partner of someone who has multiple partners, but then when wanting to spend more quality time with them on par with their other partner, it soured the relationship. Personally I'd like to experience being in a mutually 3(or more) way relationship, sharing each other on par with like having a three income household (which; "in this economy" 😅) is a very viable solution if you want to buy a house in more expensive places to live like NYC or L.A..... or "mAyBe I nEeD tO bE lEsS eMotIoNaLlY aTtAcHeD" as one of my exes put it 🤷. Open to constructive criticism.
Posted
It was actually my partner that suggested coming back on here as she felt like she had caged me. We talked about it and to be fair I said if you look at another person the way you do to me while doing things that would break my hart knowing that he or she has that plus getting ready for the night activities I sort of think if I can’t or don’t have time for her then why should I do it for someone else. But it’s pure love that made her prepose this offer to me. I think as far as I would go would be texting or playing with apps. But since being back here my sex drive has gone up because I realise how much I love her both as my sub and as my best friend. Sounds very gay haha but you know what I mean