Pet Play?

Dr****

Posted

Hey everyone I'm back after getting locked out yesterday. I was wondering if anyone would mind who has experience in pet play puppy and horse. Please tell me your experiences with it. It's something I'm curious about but have no idea anything about it.

Posted
I have had about 5 puppies and 7 kitties, I love pet play, it’s so much fun!!! I think it’s so sexy watching a woman just turn into an *** and go wild!
Posted
I've never done it but it's something I'm curious to learn more about through others advice, knowledge and experiences
Posted
I’ve always wanted to do it wish someone it’s takes a lot of courage to do pet play
Posted
Oh why is that? I as I said above I don't know anything about it and would like to learn more
Posted
7 hours ago, Dragoness1 said:
Oh why is that? I as I said above I don't know anything about it and would like to learn more

Drop me a message and I’ll talk to u more about it x

Posted
I have a pup and have been their caregiver for about 2 years it's a beautiful thing when done correctly 😍
Posted
That's awesome! I'm glad it's been going good for 2 years. I'm getting some good advice on this subject at least about puppy play but nothing really on the horse end of it