Pe****

Posted
We have one in Minneapolis gay 90s. Been there forever
Posted
Do you not remember what happened to the one in Florida
Posted
Yeah move to NYC it's almost ALL queer
Posted
Gay strip clubs are common. If you are looking for non-binary strippers, I’m not sure anyone would understand what that is.
Posted
Funny you would say the clubs are straight oriented, my experience some clubs, close to half the ladies were transgender.
Posted
----I'm not gonna say ask almost any Veteran what clubs and bars are like in asia... but I promise you will hear stories and stories.
😁
-I think the stigma around Sex workers, or Adult Entertainment is a culture issue.
-Protection of the workers and safety inside the industry could definitely help all sides in it. Building confidence in the people who may prospect the field would help.

-Twitch, OF & TikTok have had a solid separation of workers and clients for safety. (Hope no one doxs them) it helps seeing more of it, it helps having communities that okay it. And again, that separation of danger helps SO MANY.
Posted
I think the closest thing to it would be these queer burlesque shows. I just think the concept of strip club would have to be changed quite a bit. Stripclub are mostly crime organized venues where most performers are there for fast and "easy cash" and to sustain various addictions, it's quite a nasty business based on sexual exploitation.
Posted
These are prevalent in the South for gay men… doesn’t harbor the best atmosphere.
Posted
There's gay bars and clubs in a lot of places if u kno where to look.
Posted
I was going to say that you still have to follow certain rules... But then I thought about swing clubs... But then again, you have to consider the area... When I went to places in Maryland/Pennsylvania, etc... they're very open and depending on the place,you can get certain groups. One place in Pa was known to be very open to LGBT... Other places seem to cater more to couples... But those were in areas that were a lot more open about sexuality
Posted
These exist. They're like straight strip clubs.. but gay
Posted
IT WOULD BE FANTASTIC AND WHAT THIS WORLD NEEDS!!!! I talk about having both a lesbian club AND bisexual club all the time!!!
Posted
I live in GA they're all over here 🤷🏽‍♂️
Posted
They do exist, like ive heard Tampa has a Trans strip club of some sort
Posted
Would love one honestly. Auckland had a male strip club but for the most part only women are allowed to attend
Posted
I was having a discussion about this last night at The sex dungeon with the trans girl. They're actually illegal in Kansas and to have male dancers you have to have a fine you can't just like get a permit for it.