Is there a difference between a Dom and an Alpha

AlphaWolf_01

Posted
If a Dom doesn't do aftercare, they're not a Dom.
Alpha isn't sexual. To me it's just what the above says about being a leader in all aspects. Or taking charge.
Alpha types don't need to say they're alpha.
Id argue someone that's an alpha male can be a cuck in the bedroom.
It's not related to physical *** or intimidation.

So to reiterate. A Dominant is someone that takes control in the bedroom.
An alpha is someone that takes the initiative/control in normal life.
TheBookCollector
Posted
1 minute ago, fiftyshadesofcaramel said:
If a Dom doesn't do aftercare, they're not a Dom.
Alpha isn't sexual. To me it's just what the above says about being a leader in all aspects. Or taking charge.
Alpha types don't need to say they're alpha.
Id argue someone that's an alpha male can be a cuck in the bedroom.
It's not related to physical *** or intimidation.

So to reiterate. A Dominant is someone that takes control in the bedroom.
An alpha is someone that takes the initiative/control in normal life.

The theory about Alphas has been disproved and debunked for decades therefore the term Alpha has no basis.

Posted
48 minutes ago, TheBookCollector said:

The theory about Alphas has been disproved and debunked for decades therefore the term Alpha has no basis.

Give it a rest. Nobody should be taking you seriously on here, as you think aftercare is a kink (according to your profile). Your meaningless tirades are undercutting the messages of actual Doms who are trying to help this newcomer out. Ignore this troll, AlphaWolf_01

TheBookCollector
Posted
8 minutes ago, SensationDom34 said:

Give it a rest. Nobody should be taking you seriously on here, as you think aftercare is a kink (according to your profile). Your meaningless tirades are undercutting the messages of actual Doms who are trying to help this newcomer out. Ignore this troll, AlphaWolf_01

So because ive stated that there is research that debunks the whole alpha nonsense im a troll.

The sooner you and people like you stop buying into the whole alpha concept the better, i can only wonder why you are so butt hurt about the Alpha business being shot down does it offend your ego?

Posted
Glad to see all the YouTube videos on "how to be more alpha" are actually being watched🥲. I guess we also know who's been watching them.
Posted
23 hours ago, CopperKnob said:

Geez, moderators can't moderate but they sensor this kind of thing 🤦‍♀️

The censor is automatic. It happens with pretty innocuous words, particularly given the whole point of this forum.

*Following to read more later.

Posted
I'd highly recommend getting a more experienced Dom as a mentor as you seem to have much to learn.
Posted
Alpha is an early draft, created to identify issues, unsafe for the general public. A Dominant is considered, considerate, steady… the end result. It’s really that simple. Most female presenting subs won’t touch anyone who identifies as an alpha.