Do you know?

Widowkj

Posted
So, do you know what it feels like to touch bare skin? To run your hands over warm flesh? To reach out and know that the other person wants to be touched as much as you want to touch them? To feel the different textures of another body? To touch smooth, warm skin and lips? To rub up against them, your skin to theirs? To hear their breath hitch as you find a spot that flips their switch? To touch hard muscle and soft tissue? To find wetness and / or sheathed hardness? To be able to play your fingers over that favorite spot that makes them respond to you? To groan in pleasure? An ear, a neck, a shoulder, a nipple, a toe, and everything in between? Lips, tongue, teeth, fingers, and body working together to heighten sensations. Do you know?
Posted
I did. I lost that almost 10 years ago. Can't find anyone that even comes close to what we had😞
Posted
I think we all strive for this? Something fresh, new, exciting that makes you feel alive. It’s chemistry that you can’t get enough of. Addicting…
Posted
Thankfully I get the pleasure of intimate touching often..
But I had a spell of 6 years that I was celibate and craved that precious touch.❤️
Posted
It has been MANY MANY years since I’ve felt THAT touch. The touch of ecstasy. The touch that leaves you wanting more yet completely satisfied beyond measure. The touch you crave.
Posted
3 hours ago, Jm4246 said:
I do.. and I love every second of it

Treasure it its more rare since Covid.

Posted
10 minutes ago, Angelbaby865 said:
It has been MANY MANY years since I’ve felt THAT touch. The touch of ecstasy. The touch that leaves you wanting more yet completely satisfied beyond measure. The touch you crave.

Yes that right there.

Posted
Hell yea... I don't always connect that deeply with someone, where time slows and you notice every detail so intimately. Every sensation... but when I do, the whole experience is so fucking intoxicating. Get so high from it that I'll crave it like a drug... after i recover... and sometimes even have to stay away.
Posted
Hell yea... I don't always connect that deeply with someone, where time slows and you notice every detail so intimately. Every sensation... but when I do, the whole experience is so fucking intoxicating. Get so high from it that I'll crave it like a drug... after i recover... and sometimes even have to stay away.
Posted
Posted
Yeah it’s one of the things that makes this planet tolerable