Plugs: How long can you wear them?

So****

Posted
I was discussing with some fellow kinksters and told them i have been plugged at times for a few days.
They were saying it ca be very harmful for your ass.
Thoughts?
Posted
I would say maybe wash it every 12 hours or something ? Hot asf tho lol
Posted
After 4 hours there’s potential for muscle issues and possibilities of nerve damage.
adrenalina75
Posted
I find it’s VERY ***ful after an hour or so. I cannot sit down and I have bled from the exterior where the base sits. What are you wearing that doesn’t cause excruciating ***? 😂
adrenalina75
Posted
I’m going to start censoring my own posts to make them easier to understand. When Fet does it, it’s sometimes impossible to follow the comment or story. Test: p***
Posted
25 minutes ago, adrenalina75 said:
I find it’s VERY ***ful after an hour or so. I cannot sit down and I have bled from the exterior where the base sits. What are you wearing that doesn’t cause excruciating ***? 😂

Try one with a different shaped base or a longer stem section so your sphincter isnt pulling it in so tight

adrenalina75
Posted
2 minutes ago, daniellecross21787 said:

Try one with a different shaped base or a longer stem section so your sphincter isnt pulling it in so tight

When you quoted my comment, the uncensored words came back 😆

DivineMystOG
Posted
Metal plug, use with a medical grade silicone lube.. as it lasts the longest on metal, metal doesn't hold lube very well. This makes it easier for the skin to adhere to the metal over a long period of time and you could pull your skin out with the plug causing a prolapse.
Silicone plug, this you use a water based lube which can dry our but the skin has less chance of sticking..
Prolapse mostly occurs in older people as the anal wall skin becomes thinner and the muscle tone weakens.
For prolonged use with either I would suggest removing and re lubing and inserting.
Posted
5 hours ago, adrenalina75 said:

Me too , with the metal jewel type one cutting into exterior tender flesh.
No bleeding though xx

Posted
This is an obvious question.....but not asked.
What about a build up of Gas? I mean.........hours at a time??....🤔
adrenalina75
Posted
1 minute ago, CosmicAngel said:

😂😂😂 Good point!

Posted
2 minutes ago, CosmicAngel said:

You can still let gas go, it goes around the plug

Posted
4 minutes ago, ZerkerCope said:

You can still let gas go, it goes around the plug

Really?......the plug isn't plugging then ?.
Wouldn't it pop out?😆🫣
Novice here 😁

Posted
1 minute ago, CosmicAngel said:

Really?......the plug isn't plugging then ?.
Wouldn't it pop out?😆🫣
Novice here 😁

Correct, it’s tapered, it’s not a cork. It’s not meant to hold back pressure.

Posted
2 minutes ago, ZerkerCope said:

Correct, it’s tapered, it’s not a cork. It’s not meant to hold back pressure.

Ahh ok 😅 that's less worrying then 😳🫣🤣

Posted
2 minutes ago, CosmicAngel said:

Ahh ok 😅 that's less worrying then 😳🫣🤣

If you have more question that you are embarrassed to ask my messages are always open

Posted
Longest I’ve worn mine was 10 hours.
Posted
12 hrs or so is my longest but lube up every once in awhile
Posted
But what about your bodies functions? Being plugged for days at a time seems dangerous
Posted
Do what feels good for you. You know your limits
Posted
As long as you take it out and take care of nature you can wear them as long as you want. Don't sleep with them in obviously. My record is 48hrs but I didn't sleep in that timeframe and was busy AF.
Posted
Whilst cuckold both my gf and I wore matching plugs regularly, sometimes just for a few hours sometimes all day