Plugs: How long can you wear them?

So****

Posted
Just as an observation. When we talk about stretching and even when we talk about using training plugs to stretch further and further, we're talking about building elasticity not in fact stretching. The goal is to allow the ass to open wider but then to close again when done. My concern would be if we move beyond creating greater elastivity and into stretching it over longer periods of time, how would that affect your ability to control bowel movements both short-term and long-term. I will give a completely non-related example 🤣. We can stretch a rubber band out and it instantly snaps back into place. But when we stretch that rubber band around something and leave it there for a while, it never goes back to its original unstretched size. We see pictures of people who have used training plugs and have stretched their asses so large that when they take that plug out, they are gaped. It would be interesting to talk with one of those people and see how that affects them, if at all
Posted
4 minutes ago, GoodDaddy4GoodGirl said:
Just as an observation. When we talk about stretching and even when we talk about using training plugs to stretch further and further, we're talking about building elasticity not in fact stretching. The goal is to allow the ass to open wider but then to close again when done. My concern would be if we move beyond creating greater elastivity and into stretching it over longer periods of time, how would that affect your ability to control bowel movements both short-term and long-term. I will give a completely non-related example 🤣. We can stretch a rubber band out and it instantly snaps back into place. But when we stretch that rubber band around something and leave it there for a while, it never goes back to its original unstretched size. We see pictures of people who have used training plugs and have stretched their asses so large that when they take that plug out, they are gaped. It would be interesting to talk with one of those people and see how that affects them, if at all

One more comment, I had a previous sub who I had introduced to plugs who would wear those plugs starting in the morning and not take them out until after she got off work in the evening. She really enjoyed having them in there and when she walked or sat down, it would make her think of me. She did this for several years and never had any issues. So my guess is that at 12 or 14 hours does not cause problems