Buttercup's Dungeon Premier Part 4 The Finale (fiction)

Di****

Posted

As Buttercup slowly took her clothes of in front of some spectators, she felt nervous but excited to be showing her Sir what a good girl her bravery will showcase. After all, this moment they anticipated for a week was here, right here at this very moment in this room that had stone walls with sconces, a wooden dark floor, a red cross, a spanking bench, a *** table, an orgasm sitting chair, and other furniture to make this scene so playable. In the corner was a buffet with baskets of toys and hanging on the open cabinet door all types of crops, whips, belts, floggers, and paddles. She could feel her pussy dripping juices down her leg and the pulse inside her grew as her nipples were perked to attention.

The tug of her collar snapped her out of attention as Sir led her to the cross. Sir had taken off his jacket which was careful placed on the corner chair and in his hand was a blindfold to which he proceeded to cover her eyes as his hand stroked down her arm sending chills up and down her spine as he guided it to the top of the cross, then he proceeded with the other arm. She felt his breath on her neck, "Be a good cumslut, you know our safety words." 

"Yes, Sir."

He backed off her slightly while running his hands on her shoulders down her back until he reached the crown of her ass. With a swift sway back he smacks her ass and she felt the sting on her ass cheek. Then he proceeded to smack the other cheek with a harder impact, "Ummmph," she grunted.

"What was that my cumslut?"

"Thank you, Sir."

"That is better. You will thank me when I am done using my body. Who's body is this?"

"Your body, Sir."

With that he rubbed her ass to alleviate the *** and work his hand down to her pussy to which he felt how extremely wet and dripping of cum juices as he wiped it onto his fingers, then proceeded to insert it into her mouth to suck it off his fingers. "Hmmmm," they both simultaneously moaned.

"You like the taste of yourself, don't you, my little Hoare?" 

"Yes, Sir. Thank you, Sir."

For a few minutes there was silence except the shuffling of his dress shoes clicking on the floor. "This is for how you replied to me in the bar. In my hand is a paddle." With that, she felt the impact of a wide sting like no other and the *** rushing to her ass cheek, then the next ass cheek. "Do you understand why I am doing this?"

"Yes, Sir. I disrespected you in public, Sir."

"Sir, is not finished." Then he brought his arm back a little further and whacked her butt harder with the paddle as her body twitched and felt limp. A tear formed in her eye but he wouldn't notice since the blindfold covered how much *** she felt. Sir was punishing her for the first time and in front of a few spectators. Then she felt his hands rubbing her cheeks and his lips kissing her neck. "Good girl, your punishment is finished. I need my pussy." As she felt a toy being inserted into her moving faster and harder with each stroke until she exploded in a matter of a couple of minutes. "I love my pussy coming all over Sirs hand. I love how you love Sir. Do you want more Buttercup."

"Oh yes, Sir, please Sir."

He uncuffed her wrists from the cross and unblind folded her then led her to the bench to rope her wrists to the sides and her ankles to each side of the kneeling bench in a doggie position. Just as he was about to pull his cock out of his zipper, the timer for the session went off indicating that they had 5 minutes to clean up everything and put the used items back and clean up themselves leaving the room for the following group to enter. "Ah, fuck. I lost track of time, Buttercup."

"I'm sorry, Sir. I will clean as fast as possible. Please untie me, Sir." 

Five minutes later, Sir and Buttercup exited the room in protocol fashion. They found the owners and thanked them so much for the experience and assured them they would return. Once in the car, which was parked in the corner of the lot, she turned to Sir in a seductive manner, "Sir, may I speak?", as she licked her lips.

"Of course, Buttercup." He notices her sparkle, her euphoria of sexual excitement, and her eagerness to please him.

In 2 minutes she straddled him in the driver's seat pumping him up and down until she cum all over his cock with her juices. He sucked her breasts through her see through blouse as she cum again while his rock hard cock was inside her throbbing core. The steam fill the windows as the car shook in the corner lot. "Oh, my God, Sir!!!"

"Fuck Buttercup, you are mine. I'm going to cum!!!" 

"Yes, Sir. I'm yours. You are amazing. Omg!!!"

As the car stopped rocking, there was only the two of them in their world. Some things aren't meant for all to see, or are they? 

-The End 

Thank you to my readers who have enjoyed this four part story. Love- Dia