Period Sex

Gr****

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, BrokenKidneyDre said:

I have only had one partner who was in to this. She claimed that it eased her cramps and would quicken the end of her cycle.

Yep. That was my game last time. "It would ease your p@!n, rite?" xD

Don't get me wrong though, she enjoyed it as much as I did… well, probably, even more, as I was tired and my cock was half-hard… but IT DID ease her p@!n!

Edited by DrMacEoin
typo
Posted
10 hours ago, KarenAgood1tho said:

What’s not to love?? It’s warm and gushy!!

Uhum 😛

On the condition that SHE wants it

Three days ago I had it with my GF

GOSH

Couldn't believe she could be so wet and warm 😋

Posted
10 hours ago, Es- said:

But he reassured me “why would you deny your body to feel pleasure, there’s nothing wrong with it“ he said.

THAT!

Exactly what I was saying to my girls!

I mean

Who TF cares

The sheets might get a bit dirty, SO WHAT?

Last time I had it I just put a towel under her butt

I might be a 100% Dom but I do actually enjoy when my girls scream in PLEASURE

Posted
10 hours ago, Es- said:

For the female, because there is hormonalflow down there it’s more stimulating and sensitive

Which part of the period it was? Beginning? Middle? End?

I'm not asking out of pure curiosity, I want to use this on my partner ;)

Posted
I would just make a move when she's on n if she shys away or says no. Just say if your worried about the mess I'm not bothered. N see where it goes from there.
Personally I wouldn't care but it is drummed into us its dirty ect. N men do not want to touch women when on for that reason n would be disgusted if did so.
I'm usually horniest around the time of my period 🙈🙈
Posted
46 minutes ago, sammielou said:
I would just make a move when she's on n if she shys away or says no. Just say if your worried about the mess I'm not bothered. N see where it goes from there.
Personally I wouldn't care but it is drummed into us its dirty ect. N men do not want to touch women when on for that reason n would be disgusted if did so.
I'm usually horniest around the time of my period 🙈🙈

I would eat your pussy when ur on period 😂 I love making woman happy 🦦

Posted
It was the beginning or end of the perioddays. My flow is really light only a few drops throughout the day. Only 2 days it’s a moderate/heavy flow. So I did it on the days it was the least messy. However not all female bodies are the same/ also includes menstrual flow. Ask your lady what her flow is and what she feels comfortable with. That should work 😏☺️